Compressed-Village said:
irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomeowner said:
31k!

Do I hear 35?

So will it hit 40 in 2022?

So who is buying the dip?

Anyone?
I did. Just like I bought in March 2020 and April 2020. I always buy when there is fear.

Well, the fears is not here yet. Then you must have a lot of ammunition ready.

So which sectors or stocks are you targeting with your purchased?

Compressed-Village said:
sleepy5136 said:
Compressed-Village said:
irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomeowner said:
31k!

Do I hear 35?

So will it hit 40 in 2022?

So who is buying the dip?

Anyone?
I did. Just like I bought in March 2020 and April 2020. I always buy when there is fear.

Well, the fears is not here yet. Then you must have a lot of ammunition ready.

So which sectors or stocks are you targeting with your purchased?
There has definitely been fear added to the markets with omincron and the fed hiking 3 times next year instead of 2. Market has been digesting that information before Wednesday of last week till today.

I have a feeling tech will rebound.

eyephone said:
Tomorrow might be green to fake out and turn red after that.
(idk)
time in market > timing the market. all day, any day. people are so fixated in timing bottoms. who knows what will happen tomorrow or the day after or YE. buy in increments when there is fear and you will be glad. Look at May 2021 and March 2020.

sleepy5136 said:
eyephone said:
(idk)
time in market > timing the market. all day, any day. people are so fixated in timing bottoms. who knows what will happen tomorrow or the day after or YE. buy in increments when there is fear and you will be glad. Look at May 2021 and March 2020.

You can call it timing the market.
Wells Fargo said possibly of a correcting is rising. I think it is being smart to watch and see and sit.

eyephone said:
sleepy5136 said:
eyephone said:
(idk)

You can call it timing the market.
Wells Fargo said possibly of a correcting is rising. I think it is being smart to watch and see and sit.
There are tons of analysts and articles about corrections and crashes. 99% of them are wrong. They then disappear when they are wrong and come out of nowhere later on to try to predict the next crash/correction. cycle repeats until hopefully they are right ONE time. What is new?

Again you can buy if you want.
But I will sit and watch after seeing consecutive days/weeks of red markets. Also, there are many concerns in the market.

buy the dip, but the dam is breaking
Buy or else? haha

And so the s&p had a record close to end the week. Looks like omnicron news will dictate the direction next week. If no crazy unknown or headline hits, Santa rally should continue.

Back