Domenico's on the Lake (Mission Viejo)

momopi

Has anyone dined at Domenico's in Mission Viejo? They used to have a restaurant in Hawaiian Gardens down the street from my High School (Artesia High in Lakewood) and was famous for their salty pizza covered with grounded/shredded pepperoni. Was surprised to find that they had opened a new restaurant in MV after many decades.

1709223267597.png

i’ve gone to the Belmont shore location for decades. One of the most consistent and excellent Italian restaurants in the area. Order the creamy sausage tomato they serve… but don’t get it over the penne, get it over angel hair. I go through periods of time where I just crave that dish. It’s super rich, but an absolutely delicious creamy red sauce with big pieces of sausage throughout🤤🤤🤤🤤😂

We have, but take out only. The location used to be a Peppino's Restaurant, and from what I remember the outdoor view seats were cramped, so if this is a "date night" suggested location, I'd try somewhere else with more charm. Food we had (Chicken Parmesan, Baked Ziti) was well made and comparable with other mid level Italian restaurants. If you are in the area and want some quality food, it's a nice place to stop in.

Back