Does the All American Asphalt smell affect Eastwood?

OCLuvr said:
I smell too much equity

Guess we?ll all have to take out HELOC?s and cash-out refis, buy Tesla?s and Carerra Quartz countertops.  Life is good at the top.

Today around 8 pm the oak creek shopping center and surrounding areas all the way upto Hoag on Sand canyon ave had a strong smell of Asaphalt. I drove up into Stonegate and EW, NO smell of Asaphalt...what do you say about this?

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Today around 8 pm the oak creek shopping center and surrounding areas all the way upto Hoag on Sand canyon ave had a strong smell of Asaphalt. I drove up into Stonegate and EW, NO smell of Asaphalt...what do you say about this?

Are you sure that was the smell from asphalt? I think where there is that San Diego Creek running nearby, there is some strong odor across from all the way from Tustin to Irvine.

ThirtySomethingWEquity said:
I think the smell is the trailer park across the street.

Hahaha. This guy keeps bashing on that community. It?s actually getting funny, man. Keep on entertaining us. ;D

Mety said:
ThirtySomethingWEquity said:
I think the smell is the trailer park across the street.

Hahaha. This guy keeps bashing on that community. It?s actually getting funny, man. Keep on entertaining us. ;D

Lol, I think it's a great place to live, I just think the premium *OVER* Stonegate/Woodbury/PS is insanely unjustified.  I also think once Irvine Company stops pumping that crazy marketing money into china princes will level off into normal 'high' prices.

So in the meantime I'll have fun and talk a bunch of shit because it's the internet, why not? haha.

Mety said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Are you sure that was the smell from asphalt? I think where there is that San Diego Creek running nearby, there is some strong odor across from all the way from Tustin to Irvine.

Pretty sure it was Asaphalt smell

The odor over the weekend was from the huge oil spill off the coast, NOT the asphalt company that I?m getting sick of hearing about.

I don't smell asphalt but I do smell the constant second hand smoke from my chainsmoking neighbor next door. gotta love these mcmansions on tiny lots.

Back