Does anyone find the new banner image on Great Park Neighborhoods site offensive

baconpark

Average looking, middle aged white dude with young pretty Asian wife.

Three generations of women cooking in the kitchen; two men sitting around chatting and waiting to eat.

Wonder who they are targeting to sell to?

Well, like we talked about in the main thread, the guy is actually 20, the wife is 40 something.  For fun, the wife likes to chop stinky chives while wearing her rock.  The little girl loves cooking on the floor with added spices of lint, hair, and whatever creepy crawlies will come out of the superfund site ground.  As for only women cooking and men chatting, maybe they were just taking a break after woking it up in the prep kitchen:  that's what all white SIL and Chinese dads do right?  :)
http://www.greatparkneighborhoods.com/

Would be funny if this was the sole reason why BP won't sell out as fast as PP. 
one of the builders cover was Asian girl, Caucasian guy. 
Another had Asian mom and Asian kids (didn't look mixed).
Different strategies for different demographic targets?
Or do what others did and not alienate any groups...

ps9 said:
Well, like we talked about in the main thread, the guy is actually 20, the wife is 40 something.  For fun, the wife likes to chop stinky chives while wearing her rock.  The little girl loves cooking on the floor with added spices of lint, hair, and whatever creepy crawlies will come out of the superfund site ground.  As for only women cooking and men chatting, maybe they were just taking a break after woking it up in the prep kitchen:  that's what all white SIL and Chinese dads do right?  :)
http://www.greatparkneighborhoods.com/

Actual couple, and actual in-laws. Whats ironic is that they hate cookie cutter suburban neighborhoods. Live in custom home in Los Angeles.

The California Court Company said:
let me guess. OP is jealous that his fellow country women prefer men wear big pants. big wallet and other things bigger than typical Asian size.

seems you are more jealous that your country men got a pretty asian wife not like your own fat american cow.

oceanmonkey said:
let me guess. OP is jealous that his fellow country women prefer men wear big pants. big wallet and other things bigger than typical Asian size.

seems you are more jealous that your country men got a pretty asian wife not like your own fat american cow.
This reminds me of Qwerty who has a pretty Asian wife but is still fond of the big American booty.  You know what they say, you can take a person out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the person.

irvinehomeshopper said:
oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
welcome first time poster. You just gave away your identity!

you gave yours away long time ago. IHS

I agree. It is hard to disguise intelligence and the inability to suppress innovation.

you are at least borderline narcissistic if not worse.
everything you touched will be "glorified" with IHS stamp.

Happiness said:
oceanmonkey said:

This reminds me of Qwerty who has a pretty Asian wife but is still fond of the big American booty.  You know what they say, you can take a person out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the person.

i was trying to find an asian girl with a big booty but they are very rare :)

qwerty said:
Happiness said:
oceanmonkey said:

i was trying to find an asian girl with a big booty but they are very rare :)

You just lucked out.

Everything I touched turns into gold and especially in resales proven in commanding the highest value ratio.

oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

I agree. It is hard to disguise intelligence and the inability to suppress innovation.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Everything I touched turns into gold and especially in resales proven in commanding the highest value ratio.

oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

King Midas also had ears of an ass and eventually committed suicide.  ;)

Back