Dodgers!

Too bad. So sad. The Mookie and Freddie bromance couldn’t wiggle (sway?) their way out of the first round.

Well the AAA team just made it to the World Series
Awe........ just a game but taunting the team before hitting town planning a pool party in the DBacks pool after sweeping the team put a fire under the team..... like when Dusty Baker gave the ball to Russ Ortiz in Game 6 in 2002.

On paper, they should be swept away but if you're hot at the right time.....

Maybe D-backs can win the WS since the Rangers have only managed to win 1 home game so far. 😂 But then again, they've won all the away games.

Maybe D-backs can win the WS since the Rangers have only managed to win 1 home game so far. 😂 But then again, they've won all the away games.
On paper the snakes are swept away but they did face each other four times and DBacks won three of the four. Post season is a whole nother animal though.

Would be nice to snicker at people complaining about AriFreakingZona like they did during the super bowl though. lol! In the end it's JUST a game for big boys.

lol $68 million out of $70 million annual salary is deferred so he only gets $2m per year during the years he is playing so Dodgers can keep spending
I bet he moves to a no state income tax state to save 10% on the remaining 680 million.

lol $68 million out of $70 million annual salary is deferred so he only gets $2m per year during the years he is playing so Dodgers can keep spending
I bet he moves to a no state income tax state to save 10% on the remaining 680 million.
Ohtani was the one who suggested it. It works out for both Ohtani and the Dodgers. Ohtani wants the Dodgers to spend to help him win championships while he still gets paid a boat load. And it's not like he's not getting any money during that time. He's expected to earn $50M a year from endorsements, so he can deferred those $680M till later. The Dodgers are going to feel the pain 10 years from now, but that's another story for another time.

The Dodgers reportedly just signed Yamamoto to the 12-year $325M deal. World Series or Bust now.

They better win several world series given that they spent over $1B on 2 players. Signing a pitcher for 12 years is not a wise decision in my opinion so we'll see how it plays out.

They better win several world series given that they spent over $1B on 2 players. Signing a pitcher for 12 years is not a wise decision in my opinion so we'll see how it plays out.

It's been reported that he has 2 opt-outs after year 6 and year 8. If he produces, it's likely he will opt-out after year 6 at age 31 and sign another long-term deal.

It's been reported that he has 2 opt-outs after year 6 and year 8. If he produces, it's likely he will opt-out after year 6 at age 31 and sign another long-term deal.
history suggests pitchers of relative small frame (under 6 ft) don't have longevity....if he opts out after year 6 Dodgers will probably dodge a bullet, but would've enjoyed age 25 to 31 seasons before his body start to break down

Back