Cypress Village Homes

Does anyone know for the Marigold plan 2, if we upgraded to a conservatory what happens to the kitchen sink window? Does it just become an opening or do they fill it in with a wall?

at least they don't have a disclosure like in my signature; seriously, if you touch the plants within Tustin Legacy, you have to seek immediate medical attention?

test said:
Freeway noise................................................... check.
Train noise......................................................... check.
Nearby housing for the seriously mentally ill..... check.
Nearby IAC apartments..................................... check.
Nearby EPA Superfund site................................ check.

All this and a motorcalifornia court can be yours for one million dollars!  Who wants to be first?

Evensteven said:
Does anyone know for the Marigold plan 2, if we upgraded to a conservatory what happens to the kitchen sink window? Does it just become an opening or do they fill it in with a wall?

It becomes an opening.  No wall there.

$12K for Marigold

none said:
ps9 said:
cowlemon said:
Does CV offer agent referral fee?

I would be surprised in this market.

I overheard one of the reps saying, "Oh, are you the agent?" and giving them a form.  So, I guess it is still available.
I didn't stay till the end of that exchange.  I suppose, given their lack of CS, the rep could have pulled it away and said, "Psych".  :)

The California Court Company said:
at least they don't have a disclosure like in my signature; seriously, if you touch the plants within Tustin Legacy, you have to seek immediate medical attention?

test said:

All this and a motorcalifornia court can be yours for one million dollars!  Who wants to be first?

Tic figures that if your ok with breathing the filth from the 5, then you are probably ok with being across the street from a superfund site. Who knows, the plume could be under cypress village by now.

snut100 said:
I am attaching one of the pictures I took, can't remember what build it was but it had a "wok-in" mini kitchen, HAHAHA.  It allows you to stir fry your vegetables and steam your fish without stinking up your house.  GENIUS!

I believe that was Plan 1 on Mulberry with the "Wok Kitchen"/Optional Prep kitchen.

I liked the 2 story entry on the Plan 3 and it was interesting seeing the California Garage options--great for people who want a private office away from the family. You definitely hear the I5 outside the homes but not from inside and the backyards are typical TIC/small.

Just finished touring the models..

I actually like the California court and the California garage is pretty sweet. 

I drank the kool-aid they were passing out!!  :-\

Wife and I went to visit Mulberry and Marigold on Saturday.  Initial impressions

1)  The freeway and traffic noise is very noticeable when you are outside.  You can't hear it inside the home but once you walk out you hear the constant swooshing sound from the freeway traffic. 

2)  Mulberry had some interesting ideas but incredibly overpriced at around $1 million.  I like the little play room area in plan 2 (?) and the open loft in plan 3.  Something don't make a lot of sense.  For example, you are supposed to be able to upgrade a plan 3 to 5 bedrooms but there are still only 2.5 baths.  So, even if you have a downstairs bedroom, that person would have to go up stairs to take a shower.  The worst part is the smallness of the kitchen.  You have this $1 million house but the kitchen is small with no a lot of counter space.  Just doesn't make sense.  The California garage was interesting but the normal garage felt small to me for some reason

3)  Marigold felt like a scaled down size of Saratoga.  In fact, plan 3 looked like a plan 2 saratoga but with the downstair bedroom, a smaller kitchen, and no upstairs hallways.  The California court is interest but the maintenance on that thing should be interesting.  Price is "okay" but considering Saratoga started at $665K for a plan 1...Marigold is not a good buy IMO.

yes WL is being honest and forthcoming warning their Augusta buyers not to physically touch any plants; in case there is a lawsuit they will be less implicated because the warning is in the purchase contract.

who knows what TIC is hiding?

qwerty said:

test said:

Tic figures that if your ok with breathing the filth from the 5, then you are probably ok with being across the street from a superfund site. Who knows, the plume could be under cypress village by now.

yes WL is being honest and forthcoming warning their Augusta buyers not to physically touch any plants; in case there is a lawsuit they will be less implicated because the warning is in the purchase contract.

who knows what TIC is hiding?

qwerty said:

test said:

It would really dumb for TIC not to disclose.  Most people don't pay attention to the disclosures when they are signing a contract for a new home.  It's the best time to "slip" something past people.

Irvinecommuter said:
Something don't make a lot of sense.  For example, you are supposed to be able to upgrade a plan 3 to 5 bedrooms but there are still only 2.5 baths.  So, even if you have a downstairs bedroom, that person would have to go up stairs to take a shower.
When you configure the downstairs den to a bedroom... a shower is added to the powder room.
The worst part is the smallness of the kitchen.  You have this $1 million house but the kitchen is small with no a lot of counter space.  Just doesn't make sense.
I agree based on what I see from the floorplan. What gets me is CV is not really the greatest location yet they are charging almost $1mil for it... at least Woodbridge and University has better amenities, mature infrastructure and central Irvine location.

Is Cypress Village an A or B 'hood?

SoCal said:
yes WL is being honest and forthcoming warning their Augusta buyers not to physically touch any plants;

Is this a joke??
Unfortunately no... look at TCCC's signature... that is actual verbiage from the documents given to buyers/owners there.

I think it's a bit over the top but they are trying to protect themselves.

irvinehomeowner said:
SoCal said:
yes WL is being honest and forthcoming warning their Augusta buyers not to physically touch any plants;

Is this a joke??
Unfortunately no... look at TCCC's signature... that is actual verbiage from the documents given to buyers/owners there.

GAHHHH!!  :-\

we checked out mulberry this weekend since my wife wanted some decoration ideas. 

the kitchens were pretty small for a $1M home, very very small islands (but any time i see an island now its small to me).  i think plan 2 was probably my favorite (modeled with conservatory).  very open but the columns still kind of defined the spaces.  it would have been nice to have direct access to the california garages from the inside of the house through the regular garage. also, i didnt like that the california garage uprade had a wall unit for an A/C.  the freeway swoosh noise, while audible, wasnt bad in my opinion.

irvinehomeowner said:
SoCal said:

Is this a joke??

I thought it was sarcastic signature.. So people still buy after reading,or they don't read them?

irvinehomeowner said:
It stopped us... and we were close, deposit check and everything.

Some people read it but don't care.

Most people read and don't care...new house-ness blinds them.  Just think about the disclosures made after you make a deal for a car, most people don't even pay attention.

qwerty said:
we checked out mulberry this weekend since my wife wanted some decoration ideas. 

the kitchens were pretty small for a $1M home, very very small islands (but any time i see an island now its small to me).  i think plan 2 was probably my favorite (modeled with conservatory).  very open but the columns still kind of defined the spaces.  it would have been nice to have direct access to the california garages from the inside of the house through the regular garage. also, i didnt like that the california garage uprade had a wall unit for an A/C.  the freeway swoosh noise, while audible, wasnt bad in my opinion.

I think I saw you :)

Back