Cypress Village Homes

alright.. planning to go tomorrow..gonna go toe to toe with the opening day crowd.. I'll be the dude staring at the 10' ceilings in Magnolia and Mulberry.. uuugggghhhh extra 1 foot.....drool

is it me or do I see guest parking issues in the future?

Only 1 more hour.  I am going here for the food, to see the bamboo trees in the backyard, the ping pong table to entertain your guests, the functional kitchen where you have keep your rice cooker out of sight, and the small skinny walkways in between the houses, and hopefully each house has a chalkboard so you don't forget to drop your kids off at violin practice.

Maybe I will run into my special friends, the construction supervisors, aka dumber and dumber.

Just got back from a visit to Cypress Village.  Felt like I was going to get there early and it would be quiet, but nope it was packed by that was my first grand opening...  Why does Irvine Company bother printing their marketing material in English?

There was some subtle changes, but nothing dramatically different than the homes opened in Stonegate. 

Pricing
Marigold
plan 1: $722,000~726,000
plan 2: $744,000~748,000
plan 3: $736,000
plan 3x: $736,000

Mulberry
plan 1: avaialble in the future
plan 2: $935,000
plan 3: $995,000~1,000,000

Magnolia
Sorry they run out of price sheets. should've stolen one from one of the FCBs

HOA $129/month
Mello-roos ~$3500 per year, on par with Stonegate

Jeesh... 1 mil for motorcourt... glad I just stayed home and did a chill and grill.. Costco USDA Prime Ribeye with stuffed garlic mated with Atlas Cab... gonna take a nap now..

shuttles? what shuttles? I only saw TIC employee give certain people golf cart rides - these must be the cash buyers.

irvinehomeowner said:
I forgot that grand openings mean offsite parking and shuttles. We just drove by... so many people... unicorns exist.

We went by there. It was packed, maybe over a thousand people. For some reason every floor plan looked and felt the same, maybe because there were so many people in every model. The Wahoos fish tacos were worth it though and so was the magic show for my kids  :D

The California Court Company said:
Pricing

Magnolia
Sorry they run out of price sheets. should've stolen one from one of the FCBs

Magnolia
plan 1:  $828,000~$833,000 (3bd, 2.5 baths, 2196 sf)
plan 2:  $875,000 (4bd, 3 baths, 2290 sf)
plan 3:  $992,000 (4bd, 3.5 baths, 2743 sf)
plan 3X:  $992,000-$997,000 (4bd, 3.5 baths, 2743 sf)

View of the 5 freeway:  **PRICELESS**

shuttles? what shuttles? I only saw TIC employee give certain people golf cart rides - these must be the cash buyers.
Ahh... so it was just walkovers from the parking? I thought they had shuttles like at Woktura... saw the golf carts too.

Why was Plan 1 of Mulberry unavailable? Too many people buying those... bet those will get jacked up to $900k soon.

My favorite for the money is Marigold.  It's like San Mateo all grown up.  You take your successful Motor Court project to date and just add building blocks to it.  I felt right at home.  Help me guys, I can't figure out who Irvine Pacific is trying to cater to with this project?  Thanks for the free eats.

Not shown:  The 3 smoothies I drank (LIMIT 2 PER FAMILY!!!)
2 Panera Smoked Turkey Sandwiches I ate
2 cupcakes I ate
4 fish/chicken tacos

I am attaching one of the pictures I took, can't remember what build it was but it had a "wok-in" mini kitchen, HAHAHA.  It allows you to stir fry your vegetables and steam your fish without stinking up your house.  GENIUS!

Telling a family of 4 they can only have 2 smoothies and 2 granola bars?  Cheap and very tacky IMO.  In order to prevent a riot at the smoothie section, they played Gangnam Style.  PURE GENIUS!

Attachments

• snagged 2.jpg
    snagged 2.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 380
  • snagged 1.jpg
    snagged 1.jpg
    861.7 KB · Views: 392
irvinehomeowner said:
Ahh... so it was just walkovers from the parking? I thought they had shuttles like at Woktura... saw the golf carts too.

Why was Plan 1 of Mulberry unavailable? Too many people buying those... bet those will get jacked up to $900k soon.

Plan 1 was not available for phase 1 in Mulberry.  Mulberry phase 1 consists of 5 homes, 3 "plan 3" and 2 "plan 2".  I could be wrong but when I look at the site map (from Irvine City's record),  I don't see many plan 1 homes  for the Mulberry.

ps9 said:
cowlemon said:
Does CV offer agent referral fee?

I would be surprised in this market.

I overheard one of the reps saying, "Oh, are you the agent?" and giving them a form.  So, I guess it is still available.
I didn't stay till the end of that exchange.  I suppose, given their lack of CS, the rep could have pulled it away and said, "Psych".  :)

snut100 said:
My favorite for the money is Marigold.  It's like San Mateo all grown up.  You take your successful Motor Court project to date and just add building blocks to it.  I felt right at home.  Help me guys, I can't figure out who Irvine Pacific is trying to cater to with this project?  Thanks for the free eats.

Not shown:  The 3 smoothies I drank (LIMIT 2 PER FAMILY!!!)
2 Panera Smoked Turkey Sandwiches I ate
2 cupcakes I ate
4 fish/chicken tacos

I am attaching one of the pictures I took, can't remember what build it was but it had a "wok-in" mini kitchen, HAHAHA.  It allows you to stir fry your vegetables and steam your fish without stinking up your house.  GENIUS!

Telling a family of 4 they can only have 2 smoothies and 2 granola bars?  Cheap and very tacky IMO.  In order to prevent a riot at the smoothie section, they played Gangnam Style.  PURE GENIUS!

I saw you today!  Wondering who'd be taking a picture of the table with a big grin on their face.  Guess it was you... 

Larkfield12 said:
Just got back from a visit to Cypress Village.  Felt like I was going to get there early and it would be quiet, but nope it was packed by that was my first grand opening...  Why does Irvine Company bother printing their marketing material in English?

Were there too many Chinese/Koreans?

Freeway noise................................................... check.
Train noise......................................................... check.
Nearby housing for the seriously mentally ill..... check.
Nearby IAC apartments..................................... check.
Nearby EPA Superfund site................................ check.

All this and a motorcalifornia court can be yours for one million dollars!  Who wants to be first?

Back