Cressa at Portola Springs - The New Home Company

fe9000 said:
Wondering about the same thing. They had a phase release this past weekend I believe, couldn't make it to pick up a price list.

Plan 2s 1036000
Plan 3 109800 or something

fe9000 said:
jmoney74 said:
fe9000 said:
Wondering about the same thing. They had a phase release this past weekend I believe, couldn't make it to pick up a price list.

Plan 2s 1036000
Plan 3 109800 or something

I think some are still available all under 1m

Has Plan 1 break 1M for base price?

Went into the sales office.  Based on the site map, looks like all the plan 2s and 3s sold quickly.  Nobody interested in the plan 1s though.  Plenty available.

I'm surprised no one is interested in the Plan 1, it has extra space in the garage, a possible 4th bedroom down, 2-sided upstairs laundry and at least a small loft area for studying/computers for less than $1m.

And these are all driveway homes on cul-de-sacs with a proper sidewalk and even a berm between the sidewalk and street.

#BetterThanMotorcourts

irvinehomeowner said:
I'm surprised no one is interested in the Plan 1, it has extra space in the garage, a possible 4th bedroom down, 2-sided upstairs laundry and at least a small loft area for studying/computers for less than $1m.

And these are all driveway homes on cul-de-sacs with a proper sidewalk and even a berm between the sidewalk and street.

#BetterThanMotorcourts

I think for the comparables.. everyone just prefers plan 2 and 3.  I'm guessing as pricing goes higher.. they can sell more plan 1s.  Heard they are making less of them for future phases too.

Site map shows a whole bunch of Plan 1's on future releases, and all the large lots are plan 3's, will make the pricing disparity larger.  I guess the pricing is too close to one another now where the market on buyers are willing and able to spend a wee bit more for the larger plan.

irvinehomeowner said:

#BetterThanMotorcourts

Your # and your description are the reasons why I was so tempted to move. The boss still says no. I really like the plan 1 too.

irvinehomeowner said:

#BetterThanMotorcourts

What about the issues such as 1) No shopping center close by 2) Coyotes

Irvinehomeseeker said:
irvinehomeowner said:

#BetterThanMotorcourts

WTC is not that far.. pretty close IMO.. plus they will eventually build a smaller one for 5 points. 

Coyotes are every where.. I had roaming around in West Irvine.  Just saw one running around 405 and Sand Canyon the other week.

I have been on the fence with Cressa. Liked the plan 1, the price point. Distance from everything else and commute to work is keeping me on the side lines for now.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
I have been on the fence with Cressa. Liked the plan 1, the price point. Distance from everything else and commute to work is keeping me on the side lines for now.

what city to you work in and  what shops do you frequent?

Irvinehomeseeker said:
irvinehomeowner said:

#BetterThanMotorcourts

In other words...Boonies

Irvinehomeseeker said:
irvinehomeowner said:

#BetterThanMotorcourts

Well, there are reasons why the Plan 1 is one of the few (only?) 4/3 new Irvine SFR sub $1m.

Some people like living out in the "boonies"... less packed, elevated area, etc.

If they build 3CWGs for $1m+ in PS, I could be tempted to move out there.

irvinehomeowner said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
irvinehomeowner said:

#BetterThanMotorcourts

Well, there are reasons why the Plan 1 is one of the few (only?) 4/3 new Irvine SFR sub $1m.

Some people like living out in the "boonies"... less packed, elevated area, etc.

If they build 3CWGs for $1m+ in PS, I could be tempted to move out there.

If they will it will be tandem.  Plan 1 has that workspace in the garage at least.  TBH, if you can get what you need at WTC, it's actually very convenient to get to.  The other stuff you will have to wait a few years for.

They are mostly building Plan 3s now (most popular).  Saw a lot of traffic there.  I'll go check it out this week and let you know.  Price increase was only about 5K over last phase.  Some bigger lots on this one.

Cressa is a very nice home, and its the New Home Company's own product, not one they are building for Irvine Pacific. Its definitely on the high side, but has very nice floor plans.

We toured Cressa with our feng shui consultant.  She said these had the best floor plans :)  Three of our neighbors are already moving there from WB for the new High School. 

Back