Covid Booster Poll

Which Covid booster are you going to get?

• J&J

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pfizer

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Moderna

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I'm not vaxed

• I have morekaos immunity

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
zubs said:
Othena told me I didn't qualify so I gotta lie if I want the booster.

Underlying medical condition most common on the CDC list is overweight, defined as BMI => 25.  Which is 185 lbs at 6 feet height.

Forgot to update:

Most of the local CVS only had Pfizer, the others it was hard to schedule Moderna so I went with a doctor who had all 3.

I didn't have a reaction to the first 2 Pfizer other than sore arm, but with the Moderna booster, I got chills and body aches for a few days. And the injection site on my arm was swollen and hard for a week... very different from the first 2 shots.

But I guess that means the Moderna booster had something in it other than saline? I should check if my 5G signal is better. :)

I had my Pfizer booster on Monday at work, courtesy CVS. I had a somewhat worse reaction than the 2nd shot. I had the booster shot around 11am and felt the soreness in the arm when I was driving home around 8:30pm. I felt heavy headed and took an Advil. Yesterday, the whole afternoon I felt chills and some lower back aches and also slight head ache. I'm feeling okay now. Still some soreness around injection point.

A couple of guys in my group got fever. I think most people get a worse reaction from the booster shot. Maybe because it's the weather. I also got the flu shot at the same time.

Back