Costco

Costco is known for their excellent Kirkland private label stuff. Many people are convinced Kirkland vodka is actually Grey Goose. And in a discussion about who has the best rotisserie chicken in the area, Costco always gets at least a mention.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1250233764][quote author="reason" date=1250206077]I tried organic tomato sauce. Yuck!</blockquote>

Funny, the last organic tomato sauce I tried was pretty dynamite. I was pissed when I figured it out.

(N_V doesn't do organic).</blockquote>

Yes, I was making spaghetti sauce. Unlike the regular can tomato sauce, it was really sour. I kept trying to add sugar to balance it out.

BTW,, there are three, count it three! Costco within a 10 minute drive in Woodbury... when the Woodbury elementary kids ask each other,, hey what did you have for dinner last night, they say I had the Costco rotisserie chicken, hey, me too! They probably have the same outfits from Costco, eat the same lunch box, and juice drinks and carry the same water bottles?

I'm so old I used to have a Costco membership AND a Price Club membership at the same time. Back then, Price Club was by far the superior store (original Costcos didn't even have a food court) so it was a shock to me when Costco bought Price Club.

[quote author="roundcorners" date=1250290014]BTW,, there are three, count it three! Costco within a 10 minute drive in <strong>Irvine/Tustin</strong></blockquote>
Irvine/Tustin is the Costco/Target capital of the world.

[quote author="trip.threat" date=1250204389]Ditto those that say to check the ingredients. For lens solution I use the Target brand which is significantly cheaper than the "brand names".</blockquote>

Ive also used the target brand for years and had no issue with it whatsoever.

[quote author="roundcorners" date=1250290014]BTW,, there are three, count it three! Costco within a 10 minute drive in Woodbury... when the Woodbury elementary kids ask each other,, hey what did you have for dinner last night, they say I had the Costco rotisserie chicken, hey, me too! They probably have the same outfits from Costco, eat the same lunch box, and juice drinks and carry the same water bottles?</blockquote>

My kids don't play store. They play Costco and sell each other imaginary pizza ...

If you watch a lot of movies... the Costco movie tickets are really a good deal. I think it's even less than matinee and children prices, they are good for IMAX and even special engagements.

We also bought Legoland passes there too... at the Costco right across from Legoland in Carlsbad.

Oh... and gas... gas is pretty inexpensive there too.

Who's going to start the Target thread?

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

This movie looks really good. I think it is showing in the theaters today! Gotta love those Costco Movie tickets. Any one else planning on seeing the Time Traveler's wife this weekend? We saw "UP" last weekend and I highly recommend for parents with young kids. (Rated G Cartoon animation)

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

CK, I will guarantee you that your daughter will love this movie!

[quote author="PANDA" date=1250317123]<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

This movie looks really good. I think it is showing in the theaters today! Gotta love those Costco Movie tickets. Any one else planning on seeing the Time Traveler's wife this weekend? We saw "UP" last weekend and I highly recommend for parents with young kids. (Rated G Cartoon animation)

</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32393212/ns/entertainment-movies/">Time travellers wife review (not a very good movie)</a>

[quote author="Stuff It" date=1250322504][quote author="PANDA" date=1250317123]<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32393212/ns/entertainment-movies/">Time travellers wife review (not a very good movie)</a></blockquote>

I saw the actress in this movie on Jon Stewart last night, she didn't do a great job at representing the movie, despite all of Jon's efforts. Funny interview but the movie really sounds ridiculous.

I hope the movie is better than the book. I tried reading it and due to all the jumps in time, it was very difficult to follow. I put it down half-way through to take a break... and that was three years ago.

From a guy's standpoint... the movie was disappointing... I almost fell asleep, but my wife liked it a lot. I am a big fan of time travel movies like "Butterfly Effect" and "Back to the Future", which is the only reason why Panda wanted to see this movie. I have to agree that no other "time travel" movie will beat "Back to the Future" Michael J Fox 1985. It would be so cool if time machines were real.

If you had the ability to travel back in time, what year and month would you travel back to and why?

[quote author="PANDA" date=1250372915]From a guy's standpoint... the movie was disappointing... I almost fell asleep, but my wife liked it a lot. I am a big fan of time travel movies like "Butterfly Effect" and "Back to the Future", which is the only reason why Panda wanted to see this movie. I have to agree that no other "time travel" movie will beat "Back to the Future" Michael J Fox 1985.

If you had the ability to travel back in time, what year and month would you travel back to and why?</blockquote>
You should have traveled back to August 14th, 2009 and saw "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard" with Jeremy Piven.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1250373183][quote author="PANDA" date=1250372915]From a guy's standpoint... the movie was disappointing... I almost fell asleep, but my wife liked it a lot. I am a big fan of time travel movies like "Butterfly Effect" and "Back to the Future", which is the only reason why Panda wanted to see this movie. I have to agree that no other "time travel" movie will beat "Back to the Future" Michael J Fox 1985.

If you had the ability to travel back in time, what year and month would you travel back to and why?</blockquote>
You should have traveled back to August 14th, 2009 and saw "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard" with Jeremy Piven.</blockquote>

[quote author="roundcorners" date=1250378384]That song on the trailer is from Lifehouse called broken... for all you non-contemporary Christian music listeners...</blockquote>

Kiefer Sutherland is the director of their video.

Back