Costco Selling Houses?

jbatzmaru_IHB

Just came back from Costco and i noticed something new there today. There was a booth set up with two Coldwell banker/real estate agent trying to sell REO inside costco. Now for those of you who been around since the last down turn in the early 90's did they do similar things? Is this normal or are times getting desperate for the banks?

<p>I wonder if you buy a house at Costco does it come with some guy in a red vest standing at the door, checking, then highlighting your mortgage note every time you leave your house...</p>

<p> </p>

Do you have to buy four homes at a time? I can never use up all four. One or two end up spoiling or we give one or two away.

Were they giving out free samples? I'd like to sleep in the REO, relax in the den, and use the can before I purchase it just to make sure its right for me.

Maybe they will be available on Costco.com as well?

It wouldn't fit in my car, and I don't think I could borrow the flat bed trailer that was stuck on the fwy with the house from troopers post...

So, Costco.com would have shipping available, right!? <strong>Oh, wait... shipping would probably cost more than the house... never mind...</strong> :-/

GITOC

[quote author="Anonymous" date=1206849562]If you decide you don't like your new house, can you return it within a year for a full refund?</blockquote>

I don't think the 1 yr counts since it has electrical parts they might consider it an electronic item and only have a 90 day return policy

Back