coronavirus

Let me help you out.
24025668-7942159-image-a-21_1580294057525.jpg

The next headlines news, suffocation from wearing plastic bottles and plastic bags quadrupled the number in comparison to the coronavirus death.

The new out break is not wearing the plastic bottles properly.

When the statistic says "recovered" I guess that means the person got it and now is infection free.
Does that mean they won't get it again?

Also, the site shows the 2 CA confirmed cases are near Fresno.  So the Irvine thing is a hoax?

zubs said:
When the statistic says "recovered" I guess that means the person got it and now is infection free.
Does that mean they won't get it again?

Also, the site shows the 2 CA confirmed cases are near Fresno.  So the Irvine thing is a hoax?

Irvine thing was a hoax. Although there was a confirmed case in OC, that whole story of a Woodbridge woman with a daughter at IVC was fake. Just like the landfill trash gravy that causes odors at PS was fake. Man... so many fake news... I'm not sure why they say it's at Fresno though. Maybe that was the first or the final hospital record is at? But who knows? with so many fake news at hands, maybe that Irvine rumor is the real thing and all the rest is fake! Pick your pill.

Thats a software glitch in the tracker, it shows data by the state and doesn't go more local.https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article239697478.html

As for whether someone who's recovered is now immune to it, i guess they are still establishing that. Its likely to be similar to how the flu virus keeps developing into different strains and why there is a keen interest in developing a universal flu vaccine.

This article should help as a handy guide to updates on the coronavirus- https://www.cnet.com/how-to/coronavirus-cases-spike-to-over-7700-death-toll-rises-everything-we-know/

Isn't this how the 2nd rebooted Planet of the Apes starts?

Or 28 Days Later?

A virus from animals... first swine/birds... now this.

Dresden215 said:

Villages across China are BARRICADING themselves in with brick walls and creating make-shift checkpoints to stop outsiders spreading the killer coronavirus rapidly sweeping across the country
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7937951/Villages-China-BARRICADING-brick-walls.html

irvinehomeowner said:

Or 28 Days Later?

Meanwhile, influenza is on track to kill 36,000 in the USA this year and a half million worldwide on a pretty mild typical year.

nosuchreality said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Or 28 Days Later?

Meanwhile, influenza is on track to kill 36,000 in the USA this year and a half million worldwide on a pretty mild typical year.

yeah but influenza is boring.

a couple hundred people dying from the coronavirus ? oooh baby, that gets media moguls hot and horny

Trump just shut down the border to ALL foreign nationals traveling in China during the last 14 days! The wall starts at 5pm EST Sunday.

iacrenter said:
Trump just shut down the border to ALL foreign nationals traveling in China during the last 14 days! The wall starts at 5pm EST Sunday.

He should of done it long time ago. Stop playing golf!

Hit CC on the bottom right of the video.  It is already translated.

at the end he says "Corona virus in front of me, CCP in back of me, fuck the communist party!"

Back