coronavirus

Back in NOV 2019. I got a 24 hour fitness deal through costco for 2 years.
Last week I used costco.com and requested a refund due to covid.
Today they refunded the whole amount even though I used it for 4 months already.

While it makes me sad that gyms are hurting...I got my money back!!

Trump finally caving on masks but not because he believes in them. :(

So where are the voices saying that Covid is going to disappear? Is qwerty stocking up on TP again?

Our best hope is a vaccine and that's going to be another logistical nightmare, we can't even test a high percentage of the population, imaging trying to inoculate them.

irvinehomeowner said:
Trump finally caving on masks but not because he believes in them. :(

So where are the voices saying that Covid is going to disappear? Is qwerty stocking up on TP again?

Our best hope is a vaccine and that's going to be another logistical nightmare, we can't even test a high percentage of the population, imaging trying to inoculate them.

Trump does not cave on masks. He said Americans have a right to choose to wear a mask or not.

People in the inland empire should maybe thank the leadership at the county/city council for not mandating masks. (Reversing their decision) Just take a look at the cases and hospitalization in their county. (Being sarcastic)

CBS LA News: Inland Empire Hospitals Overwhelmed As Coronavirus Cases Surgehttps://losangeles.cbslocal.com/202...itals-overwhelmed-as-coronavirus-cases-surge/

Same goes with Orange County, Ventura County, and LA County. The cases and hospitalization are rising.

The main problem is we are not on the same page.

#dontcoughatmebro

Early into this mess, my coworker mentioned that his household-name-school-engineering-professor father baked his daily mail prior to opening it. 

So looks like cases are surging outside of the US too... when people don't worry enough... this is what happens.

In other news... I actually am enjoying outdoor dining... except for bugs.

How much viral load from an asymptomatic carrier is transmited to a package riding around in the  delivery truck, being picked up and carried to the door?

How long is that viral load viable?

I'm guilty of having done it too, but I think were pretty far down the infectivity curve as a method. 

I think because main point of infection is your eyes/nose/mouth and is a respiratory virus, washing your hands after handling unknown objects will keep you safer. I've handled many an Amazon package, mail, takeout food, etc and still seem to be around... but maybe I'm like Matt Damon.

Most of this spread seems to be close contact where viral air drops are in high concentration, thus the limiting of indoor interaction, using masks, and social distancing.

Drink your bleach and shine UV rays into your lungs!*

*Kidding... but not about Matt Damon.

The new thing Trump and co (administration and family member(s)) is to discredit Dr. Fauci.
Also, spreading false information about hydrochloriquine.
Trump is a joke!

Back