coronavirus

I don?t think they?re the same person. One clearly sounds older than the other so I think they?re father/son :)

CBS News: New coronavirus cases in U.S. top 50,000 in one day, setting record

The United States reported more than 50,000 new coronavirus cases Wednesday ? a record high for a single day, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University. Many states are struggling to contain the spread of the pandemic, blamed in part on Americans not wearing masks or following social distancing rules.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-coronavirus-cases-record-50000-in-one-day/

CBS News reports coronavirus cases hits one day record...

Just kidding.

So qwerty... now what do we do? I don't agree with this reclosure but as I've said multiple times before, when you let people decide... there are those who don't take it seriously and put everyone else at risk and at that point the only answer is stay at home/locking down.

How do you keep the non-compliant people in check so they don't go infecting everyone else and also keep the economy open? This is your chance as it's almost like back in Feb/March except now we have all these safety protocols and guidelines that could keep businesses open but people are refusing to follow them.

Here is an example of careless people:

Officials: Students in Alabama threw COVID contest partieshttps://www.beaumontenterprise.com/...-Students-in-Alabama-threw-COVID-15381555.php

Several college students in an Alabama city organized ?COVID-19? parties as a contest to see who would get the virus first, officials said.

Tuscaloosa City Councilor Sonya McKinstry said students hosted the parties to intentionally infect each other with the new coronavirus, news outlets reported.

McKinstry said party organizers purposely invited guests who tested positive for COVID-19. She said the students put money in a pot and whoever got COVID first would get the cash.

Good news though, Pfizer is making progress on their vaccine:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-biontech-pfizer-idUSKBN2425ZP

A COVID-19 vaccine developed by German biotech firm BioNTech and U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer has shown potential and was found to be well tolerated in early-stage human trials, the companies said on Wednesday.

The drug is one of 17 being tested on humans in a frantic global race to find a vaccine the world is counting on to end a pandemic that has infected 10.5 million people and killed more than half a million so far.

The potential treatment is the fourth early-stage COVID-19 drug to show promise in human testing, along with projects involving Moderna, CanSino Biologics and Inovio Pharmaceuticals.

Other good news... unemployment went down and more jobs were added... but... many states are reclosing again. :(

Economy and unemployment rate were getting better so Newsom had to close everything to screw things again to prevent reelection of Trump. I?m half joking here. I hope my joke is wrong.

irvinehomeowner said:
CBS News reports coronavirus cases hits one day record...

Just kidding.

So qwerty... now what do we do? I don't agree with this reclosure but as I've said multiple times before, when you let people decide... there are those who don't take it seriously and put everyone else at risk and at that point the only answer is stay at home/locking down.

How do you keep the non-compliant people in check so they don't go infecting everyone else and also keep the economy open? This is your chance as it's almost like back in Feb/March except now we have all these safety protocols and guidelines that could keep businesses open but people are refusing to follow them.

I would still leave everything open.  I would ask that everyone wear a mask and social distance but if people are willing to risk whatever is they they are willing to risk then it?s on them. We are all responsible for our own actions and safety. If you don?t feel comfortable going to a bar or restaurant don?t go. If you want to wear a mask at all time at all distances that is your call.

If people are not going to wear mask then don?t go near them. If you are afraid of contaminated surfaces wear gloves 

If irresponsible behavior leads to hospitals overcrowding then so be it. Instead of giving covid patients priority over everyone else maybe you deprioritize them. In some respects hospitals are rewarding/encouraging negative behavior by prioritizing covid patients. Perhaps if people know you may not get treated for covid it will encourage people to practice safer habits.

I still don?t think masks should be required but just strongly encouraged. And I don?t The government  should shut businesses down.

Every day you leave your house you put yourself at risk for something. That has not changed and will never change.

I don?t buy those ?studies? that the protests had no impact. You have tons of people shoulder to shoulder it?s going to have an impact on numbers. I do think the media is giving the protests a pass because criticizing anything related to the protests seems to be taboo.

I?m also over Fauci continuously saying that states reopened to soon. Any time you reopened it was going to lead to higher cases.

I don't think the studies "proved" there was no impact. It just theorized that there was offset of increased social distancing due to fear, curfews and business closures because of the protests.

As for your previous comments... ignorance is bliss.

Mety said:
Economy and unemployment rate were getting better so Newsom had to close everything to screw things again to prevent reelection of Trump. I?m half joking here. I hope my joke is wrong.

That is funny. The person who was complaining and wanted to nickel and dime his HOA looking for a discount.  ;)
Please do not blame Trump poll numbers on Newsom.

eyephone said:
Mety said:

That is funny. The person who was complaining and wanted to nickel and dime his HOA looking for a discount.  ;)

When did anyone complain and want to nickel and dime one's HOA? You're going beyond just wrong assumptions but into your own imagination. You alright, man? Too much staying home making you come up with all sorts of imagination including me being YF? Get some fresh air, bro.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

When did anyone complain and want to nickel and dime one's HOA? You're going beyond just wrong assumptions but into your own imagination. You alright, man? Too much staying home making you come up with all sorts of imagination including me being YF? Get some fresh air, bro.

Because I previously messaged both of you in a PM in the same message. But YF knew that I messaged you. How is that so?

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

Because I previously messaged both of you in a PM in the same message. But YF knew that I messaged you. How is that so?

I had to give you thank you because you just answered your own question. Too funny man. LOL

Let me break it down just like how I would to a 5-yr-old. You PMed me and YF/BTB in the SAME message. We both were on it. So we know you messaged both of us. I mean, maybe you don?t know how PMs work?

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

I had to give you thank you because you just answered your own question. Too funny man. LOL

Let me break it down just like how I would to a 5-yr-old. You PMed me and YF/BTB in the SAME message. We both were on it. So we know you messaged both of us. I mean, maybe you don?t know how PMs work?

Or maybe you are the same person? (suspenseful music)

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

You can keep coming up with your own assumptions and imaginations. It was annoying since you're giving distorted views on people, but it's getting pretty funny now actually. Keep up the work, man! But you need to get some fresh air. Make sure you wear your face coverings though.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

You can keep coming up with your own assumptions and imaginations. It was annoying since you're giving distorted views on people, but it's getting pretty funny now actually. Keep up the work, man! But you need to get some fresh air. Make sure you wear your face coverings though.

Sounds like Belly is back.
I always knew your Christian front was fake. (the smoke is clearing and we see the true person)

irvinehomeowner said:
I don't think the studies "proved" there was no impact. It just theorized that there was offset of increased social distancing due to fear, curfews and business closures because of the protests.

As for your previous comments... ignorance is bliss.

Yeah ok. You know what ignorance is bliss, the ignorance that you think covid can be stopped. It can?t and it won?t. This shit is here to stay until a good treatment/vaccine is developed. Or perhaps there is no immunity? Then what? Just keep living the rest if your life doing takeout and wearing your mask and staying home? Good luck

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

Sounds like Belly is back.
I always knew your Christian front was fake. (the smoke is clearing and we see the true person)

Why calling my Christian faith fake? Why would I bother writing all those LONG posts in God thread for? So that I can get back to make fun of GP an PS again? So that EW and OH can sell like a hotcake again? Come on. I don't mind your view of disagreement, but you gotta come with a reason why you call out such and such. Something a 5-yr-old can do better, na mean?

If you disagree or misunderstood of what I've been writing about Christian faith, you can simply ask before you put an insult. You know how you used to PM me with your genuine questions? You don't have to PM me anymore, but just simply ask here.

Back