Congrats to Panda!!

IHO, is the video link working on your side? If the link doesn't work, you'll just have to become my friend on facebook.  :)

It's asking me to log into Facebook... which is impossible because I don't have a Facebook account.

I do, however, have a FaceSoUglyYouWantToSlapItWithABook account.

Hey RC, yeah they are faternal. They look a little different as well their personalities. Since these munchkins are so cute my wife is already talking about how nice it would be to have a daughter after the two boy twins like JVNA. OMG! :) Help me Lord.

Panda,

Let me tell you one thing.
I have two boys then had a girl as my 3rd and last.  I am so glad that we had her that I can't even describe it.  It is completely different feeling with a daughter.  It's hard to explain, but having a daddy's little girl cannot be topped.  If you do have a daughter as your wife wishes, you would be much happier than your wife that you had a girl.  It may be a different story when she becomes a teenager, but right now I am enjoying have the little girl around.  I just can't imagine a life without her.

So don't be too afraid...  You would be blessed either way.

Irvine2Irvine said:
Panda,

Let me tell you one thing.
I have two boys then had a girl as my 3rd and last.  I am so glad that we had her that I can't even describe it.  It is completely different feeling with a daughter.  It's hard to explain, but having a daddy's little girl cannot be topped.  If you do have a daughter as your wife wishes, you would be much happier than your wife that you had a girl.  It may be a different story when she becomes a teenager, but right now I am enjoying have the little girl around.  I just can't imagine a life without her.

So don't be too afraid...  You would be blessed either way.
Yeah... I spoil my girl rotten. I'm such a push over. But I might as well be now because as she does hit those teen years... I'm not sure how lenient I'll be (and yes... I know that being too strict will just make things worse).

Back