Concrete patio and tile

From my recollection when I did my backyard, if you do concrete + those tiles like Maerson, it would have cost me about the same as pavers. Or a bit more since the tiles is just as labor intensive as pavers.

We did concrete and tile at our old place, the lighter colored large tile, they did the concrete in 2 large pours for the side yard and the backpatio, they didn't add along as they went like the op is stating.  Do they have light colored pavers, all the pavers we saw were on the dark side?

What I like about pavers is you can replace cracked ones, it has drainage, and you can reconfigure it if needed.

Just not sure I would do a driveway in pavers... but definitely a backyard.

Had a nice shouting match this morning but getting it demo'd and re-poured. I'm sure my neighbors appreciated the noise.

Maserson said:
Had a nice shouting match this morning but getting it demo'd and re-poured. I'm sure my neighbors appreciated the noise.

Wow! Did you set it off?  ;)

What was said during the shouting match?

Maserson said:

Dang, so that's what I heard. That was you Maerson, I can hear it down the block....All those noises, and I thought I was going have a peaceful morning working from home.

Anyways, you should set the tone for who's the boss, and who they need to listen to. If you need some strong arms. Qwerty and I can come over and help. Maybe some other on this board too...Except you know who!!!

Compressed-Village said:
Maserson said:

Dang, so that's what I heard. That was you Maerson, I can hear it down the block....All those noises, and I thought I was going have a peaceful morning working from home.

Anyways, you should set the tone for who's the boss, and who they need to listen to. If you need some strong arms. Qwerty and I can come over and help. Maybe some other on this board too...Except you know who!!!

Why so violent? And what if BTB is Yao Ming?

I like to think it sounded like two alpha males going at it but it probably sounded like zoo monkeys screeching over a banana.

Back