Commute to/from Woodbury

BLUE FIRE_IHB

<p>My wife and I are considering a move to Woodbury. Does anyone have any info about what the drive is like in the mornings and evenings on Sand Canyon to/from the 405? Depending on what it is like now, I imagine it is only going to get much worse once Portola Springs is built out...</p>

<p>Going to the 405 on Sand Canyon is about 5 minutes in the morning. Coming back is just a hair longer...traffic builds up by the 5 and takes a minute or two to get through. I take this route sometimes and it has never been an issue.</p>

<p>As amoul stated, the commute to the 405 in the AM is not bad at all. I think it's the string of 3 lights from the Knowlwood restarant to the 5 onramp is what creates a bottleneck during the PM commute. The merge from a 3 lane to 2 lane road going home doesn't help much either. </p>

BlueFire

At all cost avoid Jefferey in the morning and during the evening. I hate that road because none of the lights are timed in sequence so it's stop and go.

Sand Canyon is just fine. You might hit a few lights like Seventhree said near Knollwood up to the 405 but these lights seem to be more in sequence with each other.

Back