Cockroaches in Woodbury (Irvine)

Just wondering if you guys have seen the same...
I am finding an alarming number of cockroaches...
Probably around 10PM...just pay attention...
Talking about multiple cockroaches on outside wall/home of multiple homes...
What's going on?

IrvineResident2002 said:
Just wondering if you guys have seen the same...
I am finding an alarming number of cockroaches...
Probably around 10PM...just pay attention...
Talking about multiple cockroaches on outside wall/home of multiple homes...
What's going on?

time to make a request to HOA to spray. 

When I lived in Woodbury I saw a few roaches in my garage but never inside the house during my 5 years there. 

Do you have them inside as well?

Any new residents in the last few months? In my experience, I've seen people who moved out of roach infested homes and carry those nasty with them unknowingly.

OC troll said:
Any new residents in the last few months? In my experience, I've seen people who moved out of roach infested homes and carry those nasty with them unknowingly.
Let's hope ocdad's movers don't bring any Woodbury cockroaches to Hidden Canyon.

They have the large roach motels at target. I saw one in our garage and then bought them. Haven't seen them inside. 

Those roach motels are used to gauge how big of an infestiation you may have. It doesn't get rid of them. So if you don't see any in those sticky traps you might be ok. But if you see them a new one in the trap each day, then you better start baiting. That will get rid of them. I would not suggest spraying, that will only encourage them to hide deeper into the house. The bigger ones are typically American or Oriental roaches. They live outside mostly. I would be concerned if you see german roaches. The dwell in the house.

The ones I have seen are both american and oriental roaches - but most of them are american.
I have found 3 of them inside my garage - one at each night of last week.
But I did find 1 in my upstairs bathroom - sink - so hopefully that came via the pipes.
So that is when I decided to check things out outside - motor court - and I saw over 20 of them.
I initially thought it was coming from a neighbor's home.
But then I walked up and down the motor court and even went to a different block and the roaches were there.
I saw one particular home with over 15 roaches all over its exterior wall.  I have never seen anything like this.

Wow that is pretty gross that you just walk the neighborhood and see them all over. 

15 roaches on an exterior wall in Woodbury?  Man you gotta post some pics of this.

So far...homes between Revival/GreatLawn/Plantation/Towngate.
I wouldn't recommend 'walking' there...just 'drive' instead....
I have some pictures...how do I post them here?

aquabliss said:
Wow that is pretty gross that you just walk the neighborhood and see them all over. 

15 roaches on an exterior wall in Woodbury?  Man you gotta post some pics of this.

Back