Citrus Ranch Park Update

[quote author="ajw522"]FYI - they have brought down the fences along Portola. You can get in from there, but the driveway is still closed. Maybe they wanted to give the public a sneak preview?[/quote]

The slides have been structurally tested to withstand the burden of a realtor and his sons.

[quote author="SoCal78"]I received a couple PMs too. Consensus seems to be to wait until sometime after the grand opening. What works for everyone? I'll throw out a date... how about Saturday, March 13?[/quote]

March 13th is good <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but it would need to be in the morning sometime. I work that afternoon.

[quote author="IACRenter"]
[quote author="SoCal78"]I received a couple PMs too. Consensus seems to be to wait until sometime after the grand opening. What works for everyone? I'll throw out a date... how about Saturday, March 13?[/quote]

March 13th is good <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but it would need to be in the morning sometime. I work that afternoon.[/quote]

March 13th will be a busy traffic morning over there already with two big scheduled garage sales in WI and TR.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]

March 13th will be a busy traffic morning over there already with two big scheduled garage sales in WI and TR.[/quote]

Perfect....You guys can stop by my garage and pick yourself up some choice junk, er, bargains on your way to the park!

[quote author="ck"]
[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]

March 13th will be a busy traffic morning over there already with two big scheduled garage sales in WI and TR.[/quote]

Perfect....You guys can stop by my garage and pick yourself up some choice junk, er, bargains on your way to the park![/quote]
How about a few beers?

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="ck"]

Perfect....You guys can stop by my garage and pick yourself up some choice junk, er, bargains on your way to the park![/quote]
How about a few beers?[/quote]

In the great tradition of IR2, a 5 pack?

[quote author="IACRenter"]

March 13th is good <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but it would need to be in the morning sometime. I work that afternoon.[/quote]

March 13th morning works for me as well.

the 13th looks good, maybe we can all check out some open houses in WI afterwards... we can pretend to not know each other and try to out-bid each other in front of the realtor <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="escrowbear"]Did anyone go to the grand opening?[/quote]

I drove by (didn't stop in) on opening day. I was surprised with all the rain on Saturday that there were so many people. The parking lot looked packed and people were parking on Portola Rd. Lots of kids in the tot lot and folks hiking up the hill. I saw some tents and balloons, not sure what the freebies were.

We live across from the park and my kids have been there a few times now. We didn't go to the grand opening, but went on Friday and Sunday. Tons of people there of all ages. A lot of people were using the trail to the top of the grove. Nice views from up above. There were a few "fights" in the sand pits, due to the large numbers of kids playing, but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Back