Chomp in Fullerton - Momo?

SoCal78_IHB

Has anyone tried: "Chomp - Rockin' Sushi and Teppan Grills"? <a href="http://www.chompfullerton.com/index.cfm?page=sushi">Their sushi rolls</a> seem a little unconventional. My friend and I are thinking of going there this week. If anyone has tried it let me know if it's any good.

its decent. it's a rock n roll sushi type of joint meaning its more known for the bar scene than its food. similar to california beach sushi in balboa or RA at the district. went once for a birthday party and had fun at the teppanyaki tables. big portions. just don't expect superior sushi.

Some of the rolls are strange (hash browns?), but I've liked what I have eaten there. The Sunday Hawaiian brunch is also fun...and bring a DD.

[quote author="momopi" date=1230008942]@_@ </blockquote>

LOL! That must have been your response seeing the "Burrito Roll" and other such creations on the sushi menu. :)

I have only eaten at the grill and did not try any of the sushi. It was a prety entertaining time. The food was good, but not great. They have a 5000 dollar roll as well. You need to be Roll'n to get that.

Back