Chinese tourists

Seeing is believing:  kid peeing into the trash can at Costco.  Everyone just stared like this can't be happening.  Don't they know the bathroom is nearby?  Low class mofo parents. 

ps9 said:
Seeing is believing:  kid peeing into the trash can at Costco.  Everyone just stared like this can't be happening.  Don't they know the bathroom is nearby?  Low class mofo parents. 

I think the kid said "I need to use THE CAN" and the parent took it too literally. :)

ps9 said:

WTH  LOL

I would have pulled up and pee'd on the dad's pants.

ps9 said:

For Ps9. Just saw this tonight and remembered this post. Looks like they hit up McD's after the Costco trip.

12006092_10153702824332022_8727243084749741660_n.jpg

SoCal said:
ps9 said:

For Ps9. Just saw this tonight and remembered this post. Looks like they hit up McD's after the Costco trip.

no way! which McD was this at??!!

aah, makes sense. Yeah, there are bunch of identical photos posted around the net. From the post, I thought SoCal actually witnessed this in person.

SoCal, you must love picking on Chinese tourists!

pisa said:
aah, makes sense. Yeah, there are bunch of identical photos posted around the net. From the post, I thought SoCal actually witnessed this in person.

SoCal, you must love picking on Chinese tourists!

Are you okay?

Chanel West Coast, the popular television personality, shared this photo with her *4.5 million Facebook fans two days ago. (**See citation below. Note that the original photo URL also takes you to FB.) A friend of mine commented on it which put it into my newsfeed last night. I saw it and was reminded of several of Ps9's posts on this topic. I came over here to share it with Ps9. Oh, and in case anyone else is wondering, chances are that's probably not the same father and son from Costco.  ;) Shocker, I know.

*Rounded for convenience. Lest anyone falsely accuse me of "exaggerating"... it's actually 4,347,111. Wait, here comes another one. Make that 4,347,112.

**Posted by Chanel West Coast, a.k.a. Chelsea Dudley, 9/30/15
"Really bro?  ;D ;D ;D"
https://www.facebook.com/chanelwestcoast/photos/pb.98744272021.-2207520000.1443796513./10153702824332022/?type=3&theater

Let's not forget this incident...

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20141021000030&cid=1103

A S said:
Let's not forget this incident...

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20141021000030&cid=1103

Regarding this quote from the article:

"This is not the first time that excretions from Chinese children caught short abroad has made the headlines; in April of this year there was a public outcry in Hong Kong when a man filmed a mainland couple encouraging their child to urinate on the street in the city."

This reminds of me of when j$ saw a mainland Chinese mom encouraging her child to piss on the ground at the Huntley models.

Since this is apparently normal and accepted among mainland Chinese, I'm afraid we're just going to have to get used to it.  For you entrepreneurial types, now is the time to get exclusive rights for Louis Vuitton piss bottles and related bags and holsters, the latest must have accessory.

With a lot of them actually buying and living here, hopefully they'll assimilate or at least their kids should.

What I haven't seen here, thankfully, is how they don't believe in queuing.  Cutting in line along with public urinating and defecating is not ok.

They also tend to pick their nose, spit, fart but that's not as offensive.

SoCal said:
ps9 said:

Maybe the parent is thirsty. :)

China Urine Therapy Association's made up of people who drink urine daily

Warning:  Don't click the link if you have a weak stomach and is on your lunch break.

Mainland Chinese moms view children relieving themselves in public the same way American moms view breastfeeding in public: it's natural so get over it.

Back