Chicken?

eyephone said:
The title of this thread is a classic example of clickbait. It misleads a person to think that this thread is relating to  good chicken places.

So? What?s your point? Do you want to report me like ps9?s Discord group?

And this is in Watercooler not Food and Dining.

I feel like you are attacking me. I should silence you.

Two Birds and the ramen place Hiro Nori are the only places I?ve eaten at at the Trade food hall.

Two Birds was pretty good actually but haven?t gone back.

Megadon, is interesting. Its Pho in a burrito wrap. Actually was very tasty. They then serve the hot soup on the side.

I guess, its a marriage of happiness.

irvinehomeowner said:
At least the "Silenced 2 TI Members" tagline is gone.

Peace in the Middle East... and North Korea.

I never pay attention to the rhetoric, much less the tag line.

Making progress in Mid East is good and NK  :) :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
listen man I know you?re going thru the devastation and disbelief with the defeat of Meas B. along with the missed Delano train, but we?re all here for you.

i know i know how it feels. Even rizdak and compressed-village went radio silent after measure B.  ;) Everybody processes it differently.

Just because you keep thinking and posting that doesn't make it true. I didn't even vote on Measure B because as I said, it doesn't bother me.

And I would never buy an attached property... I still dislike Laguna Altura and look at that ROI... because ROI is not my primary concern.

But we all know one thing... you can't handle opposing opinions (like someone else here) which is why you silence them.

In the words of Russell Peters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITwPzduUmCw
I think the best way to deal with that guy is just completely ignore him.  Anyone can be anyone on the internet.  Who knows if he might be a jobless loser who's got too much time on hand.

irvinehomeowner said:
Burn That Belly said:
listen man I know you?re going thru the devastation and disbelief with the defeat of Meas B. along with the missed Delano train, but we?re all here for you.

i know i know how it feels. Even rizdak and compressed-village went radio silent after measure B.  ;) Everybody processes it differently.

Just because you keep thinking and posting that doesn't make it true. I didn't even vote on Measure B because as I said, it doesn't bother me.

And I would never buy an attached property... I still dislike Laguna Altura and look at that ROI... because ROI is not my primary concern.

But we all know one thing... you can't handle opposing opinions (like someone else here) which is why you silence them.

In the words of Russell Peters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITwPzduUmCw

I was rolling laughing, that?s some good stuffs. Thanks IHO

Back