Chemical Plant next to 85C Diamond Jamboree

Etinchen

What the hell is that chemical plant with smoke near the 85c in diamond jamboree. Is it dangerous to be eating there all the time?

I'm pretty sure the "smoke" is just water vapor. It's coming from the medical/pharmaceutical device manufacturing facility that's right behind Diamond Jamboree. The facility is owned/run by B. Braun Medical, and it's been there for years (even before Diamond Jamboree was built). As far back as I could remember, the facility has always been ejecting the vapor. If you're concerned, you should call the facility to ask what exactly the is the "smoke" made of. Personally, I don't really think it's an issue.

Attachments

• map of diamond jamboree .jpg
    map of diamond jamboree .jpg
    491 KB · Views: 237
Villager said:
I'm pretty sure the "smoke" is just water vapor. It's coming from the medical/pharmaceutical device manufacturing facility that's right behind Diamond Jamboree. The facility is owned/run by B. Braun Medical, and it's been there for years (even before Diamond Jamboree was built). As far back as I could remember, the facility has always been ejecting the vapor. If you're concerned, you should call the facility to ask what exactly the is the "smoke" made of. Personally, I don't really think it's an issue.

TIL

was always curious about it since the building wasn't noticeably marked (from the plaza side anyways). often tell myself to head home to look it up but quickly forget about it.

i can see how people can easily misinterpret these though.

I have been curious about it too. Just saw this article for (another location) came out on my search and wonder if it may be related.

I always thought that was a paint place with Behr.

whatever you do, just don’t read the soil reports for those new homes and apartments for the former base grounds.

Back