Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:
trematix said:
we got our answer

starting at 2.25, bargain compared to Ravello if you ask me

Definitely a "bargain" in comparison to Ravello. I can't wait to sit and watch how high both of these communities go. Let me get my popcorn.

I think they'll get to around $3m for the non-view/non-model lots by the time they sell out.

>700 /sqft? That is crazy

btcETH said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:
trematix said:
we got our answer

Definitely a "bargain" in comparison to Ravello. I can't wait to sit and watch how high both of these communities go. Let me get my popcorn.

I think they'll get to around $3m for the non-view/non-model lots by the time they sell out.

We are already at around $600/sf so in 12-24 months it's not unreasonable that we'll be at $700/sf.

USCTrojanCPA said:
btcETH said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:
trematix said:
we got our answer

We are already at around $600/sf so in 12-24 months it's not unreasonable that we'll be at $700/sf.

You are right. It?s not that homes in Orchard Hills have this magical power of price increase. It?s the purchasing power of the dollar looses its values during this massive stimulus.

The FED puts, the longer this goes on the more expensive things get.

btcETH said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:
trematix said:
we got our answer

That point of Crazy has already passed. We are currently at absurd. $700/ft isnt out of the realm.

trematix said:
btcETH said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:
trematix said:
we got our answer

That point of Crazy has already passed. We are currently at absurd. $700/ft isnt out of the realm.

Been saying this since 2006!!!!

trematix said:
itll be interesting to see pricing of the next 2 phases, those are the bigger lots.

They'll probably bump prices by another $100k for the base along with big premiums for the larger lots so you might see pricing around $2.5m+.

Not sure if this is new or I just didn't notice this before, but there's a small banner at the top of the Cetara website that says "Due to overwhelming interest in Cetara, we are no longer accepting pre-qualifications to be added to our priority list. Please join our interest list so that we may contact you when our priority list is open again."

Is this new? Are they really not even adding people anymore? I wonder what the office folks will do with their time if that's the case...

JadedOne said:
Not sure if this is new or I just didn't notice this before, but there's a small banner at the top of the Cetara website that says "Due to overwhelming interest in Cetara, we are no longer accepting pre-qualifications to be added to our priority list. Please join our interest list so that we may contact you when our priority list is open again."

Is this new? Are they really not even adding people anymore? I wonder what the office folks will do with their time if that's the case...

not surprising since i'm sure most people on the list won't ever get called anyways at this point

They have over 600 people on the priority list right now. There is a fraction of a chance people in position 100 or later will get a call for a lot.

Cares said:
They have over 600 people on the priority list right now. There is a fraction of a chance people in position 100 or later will get a call for a lot.

For some reason I don?t believe there are 600 people on the wait list. 

Yea the sentiment still stands that there are way more people that want the home than what is available. The 600 figure was what the sales office told me today as I was getting an update about a client of mine and I simultaneously asked if there was a point to bring a new buyer that was unregistered.

Back