Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

scubasteve said:
#G*damnRavello!!!!

Ha ha, don't just blame it on Ravello, there are just too many high income/net worth buyers on their waiting list.

They figure it out how much money you got when you fill out the application to be on the priority list and adjust the price accordingly.  :mad:

Are you selling your CV home?  Then just raise the asking price by $100k and you should be good to go right?

lnc said:
scubasteve said:
#G*damnRavello!!!!

Ha ha, don't just blame it on Ravello, there are just too many high income/net worth buyers on their waiting list.

They figure it out how much money you got when you fill out the application to be on the priority list and adjust the price accordingly.  :mad:

Are you selling your CV home?  Then just raise the asking price by $100k and you should be good to go right?

My biggest regret was selling my WBE home (not too bad if that's my biggest regret in life lol).  Should've kept it for the rental income since you can't buy a 4bed place for $650k anymore.  I will keep my CV home if we ever get called for Cetera but I'm not sure I can stomach the price increases by the time they get to me (pre-reg'ed in Jan and they are only on Sept waitlisters I believe).

sleepy5136 said:
trematix said:
we got our answer

starting at 2.25, bargain compared to Ravello if you ask me
when you hear 2.25m is a bargain for a home....

if you choose to exclude the rest of the statement..."compared to ravello" then sure it sounds funny

So when we hear they?re on ~Sep list people, I assume these are all people who were non-contingent, since they start the non-contingent listers right? So even the early contingent listers would prob have no chance at this point?

mythicquest said:
So when we hear they?re on ~Sep list people, I assume these are all people who were non-contingent, since they start the non-contingent listers right? So even the early contingent listers would prob have no chance at this point?

if you were contingent and eventually moved to non contingent, they save your place on the list.

trematix said:
we got our answer

Wow, that's $150k higher than Phase 7.  As they keep increasing pricing they'll thin out the buyer pool.

trematix said:
we got our answer

Definitely a "bargain" in comparison to Ravello. I can't wait to sit and watch how high both of these communities go. Let me get my popcorn.

irviniteeee said:
trematix said:
we got our answer

Definitely a "bargain" in comparison to Ravello. I can't wait to sit and watch how high both of these communities go. Let me get my popcorn.

I think they'll get to around $3m for the non-view/non-model lots by the time they sell out. 

Back