Cetara Orchard Hills The Groves Shea Homes

scubasteve said:
Sigh... no call (I believe they started calling at 11am).
I got on the list end of Nov. No call either. They were pretty honest to me that not possible for next few rounds either.

I just heard the Plan 2 was the last lot available and it was taken.

Whats everyones guesses on the pricing on the next lots? those are end of cul de sac with bigger lots

$2.8+?

trematix said:
I just heard the Plan 2 was the last lot available and it was taken.

Whats everyones guesses on the pricing on the next lots? those are end of cul de sac with bigger lots

$2.8+?

$2.8-$2.9m with the lot premiums.

Didn't see an email that this phase closed, did you all get an email that all the homes sold? If so curious as to how long it took this phase to close and any idea how far it went down the priority list? 

esrd2020 said:
Didn't see an email that this phase closed, did you all get an email that all the homes sold? If so curious as to how long it took this phase to close and any idea how far it went down the priority list?

They havent sent the sold out emails the last couple phases.

The last lot, the plan 2 sold at 11:20am so basically 20 mins to sell the 3 lots

any guesses on the BASE price for next phase? If the plan 2 base was 2.45 this past phase, do you think theyll raise it again another 150k? Not counting the lot premiums. Wonder if the response will still be as strong.

Im still getting calls and at top on the priority list from when I did their prequal. If anyone wants me to go into contract for lot of their choice and then sell them the house for a nice little profit after close I will consider that.

Beach2Hiddencanyonres said:
Im still getting calls and at top on the priority list from when I did their prequal. If anyone wants me to go into contract for lot of their choice and then sell them the house for a nice little profit after close I will consider that.

Why didn't you select a lot already?

Decided too small for me. Was undecided at first if I wanted to get one as a rental. Will get one of the last view phase for long term hold but if someone wants a lot for their actual home they can get my place. For a nice fee ofcourse  ;D

CalBears96 said:
lovingit said:
4K is definitely too small of a house.
I can't imagine calling the Cetara homes too small.  My current house is 3309 sq ft, and I think it's a bit too big.

same here. I also came to the realization that having a bigger house just means having more stuff, and just gets harder to get rid of stuff lol

mythicquest said:
CalBears96 said:
lovingit said:
4K is definitely too small of a house.
I can't imagine calling the Cetara homes too small.  My current house is 3309 sq ft, and I think it's a bit too big.

same here. I also came to the realization that having a bigger house just means having more stuff, and just gets harder to get rid of stuff lol
The homes that we're looking at are ~2300 to ~2600 sq ft and 2-car garage. We currently have a 3-car garage, so if we do get a chance to buy one, then we will have to get rid of a lot of stuff. My wife is already starting to get rid of stuff. lol

Back