CDM Flower street update....

harborview_IHB

CDM Flower street update....

I traveled down to the library in the Flower streets because there is to much unemployed

riffraff at the main library, no parking. Drove up and down about 3/4 of the streets on the inland side of PCH. I counted 74 sale and rental signs in under 10 minutes. I have never seen it so bad down there.

Did you put change into Jimmy2's cup or were you too embarrassed for him to acknowledge him and his new cardboard digs?

How long has Newport Beach had riffraffs? Where are they coming from? I thought Irvine deported the unwelcomed to Santa Ana. The last time I was at the library all of the tables seemed to filled with students checking their facebook and myspace pages while pretending to study.

[quote author="OC Zed" date=1241606632]Did you put change into Jimmy2's cup or were you too embarrassed for him to acknowledge him and his new cardboard digs?</blockquote>

Nah... we just physically kick him in the nuts, kinda like we do virtually on Lansner's blog. Poor guy, you would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so f'ing clueless. So... you just have to keep kicking him in the nuts.

BTW, is it just me, or is Jimmy2 just a fake persona on Lansner's blog? Seriously, that guy can not be real.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1241611153][quote author="OC Zed" date=1241606632]Did you put change into Jimmy2's cup or were you too embarrassed for him to acknowledge him and his new cardboard digs?</blockquote>

Nah... we just physically kick him in the nuts, kinda like we do virtually on Lansner's blog. Poor guy, you would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so f'ing clueless. So... you just have to keep kicking him in the nuts.

BTW, is it just me, or is Jimmy2 just a fake persona on Lansner's blog? Seriously, that guy can not be real.</blockquote>

His mommy bought him the house and it is still in her name.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1241611153][quote author="OC Zed" date=1241606632]Did you put change into Jimmy2's cup or were you too embarrassed for him to acknowledge him and his new cardboard digs?</blockquote>

BTW, is it just me, or is Jimmy2 just a fake persona on Lansner's blog? Seriously, that guy can not be real.</blockquote>

I was convinced that Jimmy2 was real for at least couple years as guys like him were a dime a dozen in Newport circles. That changed around mid-2008 when he just became an absolutely parody of his shtick. A little piece of me died on that day.

[quote author="OC Zed" date=1241614577][quote author="graphrix" date=1241611153][quote author="OC Zed" date=1241606632]Did you put change into Jimmy2's cup or were you too embarrassed for him to acknowledge him and his new cardboard digs?</blockquote>

I was convinced that Jimmy2 was real for at least couple years as guys like him were a dime a dozen in Newport circles. That changed around mid-2008 when he just became an absolutely parody of his shtick. A little piece of me died on that day.</blockquote>

He's one of several people who appear (to me) to have been created to rile people up and generate more hits to the articles and comments in the blog.

I think some of these characters are OCR employees.

<blockquote>I think some of these characters are OCR employees.</blockquote>

Must be a form of stress relief for them after having to deal with lame articles such as the <a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/5085/#108031">"Woman carrying noodles hospitalized after being hit by car"</a> one.

Back