Caserta at Cypress Village

I really thought about picking one of these up as another rental... but not sure how desirable it would be... The HOA/MR will be killer.

There will be some tough competition with Cypress Village Apartment town homes being so close with better amenities and closer proximity to the sports complex and JOST. Probably not a wise choice for a rental.

HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
I really thought about picking one of these up as another rental... but not sure how desirable it would be... The HOA/MR will be killer.

JasonTheArtist said:
There will be some tough competition with Cypress Village Apartment town homes being so close with better amenities and closer proximity to the sports complex and JOST. Probably not a wise choice for a rental.

HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:

Yeah I was thinking about that. Going to be very dense.

gladiacmx said:
oh by the way, does anyone know if you HAVE to use their lender (wells fargo) as well as the lender's specified loan agent? 

Is it theoretically possible to use JPMorgan Chase?  The reason I ask is because JP offers better rates.
You just have to be approved with WF and then you can choose another lender.

It's all relative regarding the rates.

I agree - Stongate is a "family/kid friendly community" as there is an "award winning" elementary school located there. Therefore, the builder has the upper hand.

On the other hand if you were looking in the Portola Springs area - I'm sure you can negotiate for reduction of price and or design credits. But who wants to live by a landfill!!

gladiacmx said:
eyephone said:
gladiacmx said:
oh by the way, does anyone know if you HAVE to use their lender (wells fargo) as well as the lender's specified loan agent? 

Is it theoretically possible to use JPMorgan Chase?  The reason I ask is because JP offers better rates.
You just have to be approved with WF and then you can choose another lender.

It's all relative regarding the rates.

the reason I ask is because Wells Fargo seems to be a strict lender.  Chase has given me $100k more in purchasing power.
Cool

Back