Car Garage - Torsion Spring

quizzer

Can you help me with recommending the torsion spring for my garage?

I measured the length as 28". Can you look at this picture and tell me some good places to buy (with links) if possible?Garage Door Torsion Spring.jpg

It has always been recommended to me to have this replaced by a professional. Maybe others have experiences they can share

There are tons of garage repair guys on Yelp that also have the springs in stock instead of you having to run an extra errand or buying the wrong one. It's not just the length, there are torsion strengths too.

I lost the card of the guy I just used recently but if I find it I'll post here.

There are tons of garage repair guys on Yelp that also have the springs in stock instead of you having to run an extra errand or buying the wrong one. It's not just the length, there are torsion strengths too.

I lost the card of the guy I just used recently but if I find it I'll post here.
Thank you. Appreciate if you can find the name/contact. I found these 3 in Yelp. Do you remember if you used one among these?
Admiral
Golden Rule
Urgent

Last edited:
Thank you. Appreciate if you can find the name/contact. I found these 3 in Yelp. Do you remember if you used one among these?
Admiral
Golden Rule
Urgent
I used Golden Rule to replace my garage door openers last year and I would use them again.

Back