Can anyone tell me the name of the development of the new homes being built off bonita canyon road in newport beach?

[quote author="socalmd" date=1218611014]Any link would be greatly appreciated.</blockquote>
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that these new homes were the property of UCI - housing for professors.

thanks for the reply. The houses I'm talking about are really huge, right next to the existing bonita canyon homes at macarthur/bonita canyon road. They are definitely McMansions...not bad if they're for professors.

[quote author="socalmd" date=1218611014]Any link would be greatly appreciated.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/2637/">IHB University Hills</a>

I'm pretty sure the houses I'm talking about are not in Irvine. They're right next to the multi-mill bonita canyon homes.

[quote author="socalmd" date=1218614987]thanks for the reply. The houses I'm talking about are really huge, right next to the existing bonita canyon homes at macarthur/bonita canyon road. They are definitely McMansions...not bad if they're for professors.</blockquote>

I drive down MacArthur every day on my way to work and I don't recall seeing any houses being built. Are they perhaps a bit off MacArthur? Between Bonita Canyon and Ford Rd maybe?

Back