Can anyone recommend a good fee-based investment advisor in OC?

Have you ever looked into Northwestern Mutual and their Financial Representatives? I am one and there are a lot of smart people that actually care about you. We don't get paid based on advising so I would look into setting up an appointment.

doingood said:
Have you ever looked into Northwestern Mutual and their Financial Representatives? I am one and there are a lot of smart people that actually care about you. We don't get paid based on advising so I would look into setting up an appointment.

Welcome doinggood!

Tell us about your background/qualifications. How long have you been doing financial planning? How are you compensated?

Thanks for the welcome  :). I've been working and training for about 3 months which makes me very new. But I work with mentors that have been in the business for years. The way we help people invest and create financial security is through life insurance, bonds, CD accounts and what not. If any kind of insurance is what you seek we are compensated from the company our clients pay for in premiums. Investment compensation works a little differently with fee based compensation. We are advisors first and fore most and we don't even charge for meeting with us!

Back