Camden Place - Selling Well!?!

Perspective_IHB

I guess Camden Place units must be selling well, because they're breaking ground on the buildout today. The parking lot next to the sales office is now fenced-off and they're removing the asphalt and trees/shrubs.

Yeah, I saw them picking up model home furniture yesterday...looks like the sales offices are closing down.

On that note, if anyone is interested in a plan #1, I have a unit available on the greenbelt, I'll start considering offers at $540,000 and upward. :)

Yeah, we were surprised to learn how quickly the last phase sold. I know its not for everyone, but some people really like the layout.

I think Cambridge Lane and Merriweather are built out too. I also notice that they are aggressively building the Verandas now. I figure a new condo should sell in the 300Ks and 400Ks, while a new starter SFR should sell in the 500Ks and 600Ks. And I think that's their pricing right now. I think Columbus Square has some pretty nice homes; I'm just not too fond of the location.

Or the parking situation, or the graveyard scene at night. Or the fact that the HOA doesn't uphold their end of the bargain for exterior blemishes.

But hey, at least there's a Havana Nights event with free alcohol.

Camden was quick to lower their prices and that ept the momentum going. Nice starter places for young couple planning to have kids, but don't worry yet about schoold disctrict. You can move in 5-8 years to another city with good schools.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1249699998]Crazy shooby.... How was Hawaii yo?</blockquote>

Hawai'i was fantastic, thanks for asking. I posted some pics up on Facebook. I'm already planning on going back, after Hurricane season.

[quote author="Shooby" date=1249713151][quote author="PANDA" date=1249699998]Crazy shooby.... How was Hawaii yo?</blockquote>

Hawai'i was fantastic, thanks for asking. I posted some pics up on Facebook. I'm already planning on going back, after Hurricane season.</blockquote>

Cool Shooby... I'll definitely check out your pics on FB later today.

Back