awgee_IHB
New member
Ok, here is your chance. Not like you couldn't have done this, (and you have), in any other thread. But, I would like your help for an experiment. There is no right or wrong answer; just your speculation is good enough.
When will the bottom be? Month and year? And what percentage from the top?
Thanks,
Awgee
Oh, and I will go first if it helps to make you feel any more reasonable. And this is my serious answer.
December of 2012 and 70% from the top in adjusted for inflation dollars. Yeah, call me what you will; I'm holdin' to it.
When will the bottom be? Month and year? And what percentage from the top?
Thanks,
Awgee
Oh, and I will go first if it helps to make you feel any more reasonable. And this is my serious answer.
December of 2012 and 70% from the top in adjusted for inflation dollars. Yeah, call me what you will; I'm holdin' to it.