Bus Stop Changed to GP! Free Shuttle Sign up! "No Tent City in Irvine" Petition

KFpanda5

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccIObBWUavw950bgNMWjMhp6qBvxF1ano94IUhhwY6yNeV1g/viewform?entry.165496608&entry.1003862947

Regarding the Orange County's proposal to establish a homeless shelter in Irvine, the discussion should not only stop at Social Media, we also need to personally speak out in front of the county supervisors.

We hereby have everyone's attention. On March 27th(Tuesday) at 9:30am, let's go for a petition in Orange County Hall! Support the resolution of the Irvine City against the establishment of a homeless shelter in Irvine!

WeIrvine sponsors 5 buses. The Yu Chundang Dental Clinic sponsors 7 buses. The American Education sponsors 2 buses. All 14 buses will send you to the petition place.

When2meet: 8:30AM on March 27th, 2018 (Tuesday)
Where2meet: 980 Roosevelt, Suite 210A, Irvine, CA 92620 (WeIrvine office)

Since there are more than 1,200 riders, bus stop has been move to Great Park Parking Balloon Lot 2. See you tomorrow at 8:30AM!

Attachments

• 946449226.jpg
    946449226.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 104
  • 909095718.jpg
    909095718.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 95
Wow you changed the bus stop location the night before the 8:30am pickup!?  Better send some busses to the old location as well, not everyone will get the memo.

I'm sorry. The organization group made this hard decision this afternoon. A lot of signs will be put on the street to the old location. Hopefully, riders will follow the direction to drive to Great Park.

aquabliss said:
Wow you changed the bus stop location the night before the 8:30am pickup!?  Better send some busses to the old location as well, not everyone will get the memo.

Not your fault Panda but I think a lot of people will ?miss the bus? because of this.  I even checked Nextdoor and the Original Post has the old location, then one of the replies has the new location.

I would suggest you put 1 Mandarin speaker at the old location to explain to all the old folks that didn?t get the message.  Then have some of the busses at the new location wait 15-20 minutes additional for those that drove to the original location and didn?t allow for extra time to get to the new location.

Thanks for your suggestion. We will do everything to guarantee that nobody will miss the bus. 

aquabliss said:
Not your fault Panda but I think a lot of people will ?miss the bus? because of this.  I even checked Nextdoor and the Original Post has the old location, then one of the replies has the new location.

I would suggest you put 1 Mandarin speaker at the old location to explain to all the old folks that didn?t get the message.  Then have some of the busses at the new location wait 15-20 minutes additional for those that drove to the original location and didn?t allow for extra time to get to the new location.

Many direction signs as attached will be put at the old location. Sorry for the convenience! Buses at GP will be prepare for this short notice. Thanks again!

"Since we have added another 10 buses in addition to the original 14 buses, the old place it too small to hold that many people. Luckily Irvine PD helped us to relocate them to Great Park and approved it quickly. " - by Protest Organization

Attachments

• 2142922035.jpg
    2142922035.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 109
i have already arranged for 1000 of my favorite homeless friends living at the end of the Union Station line to take a sponsered Metrolink south.

Thank You Mrs Butt. I couldn't have envisioned this without your motivation. next stop your hood

Back