Buildup along Jamboree continues.

I could have sworn In and Out was already open when I stopped by Pinkberry yesterday. Must have been a mass of crews getting it ready. Tustin should have just named it Tustin Ranch Marketplace South, because it's nearly a duplicate of the Tustin Ranch Marketplace. Come on, Best Buy, Chick Fil-A, In & Out, Target, Lowes, and Costco are 2 miles up Jamboree...

The land at Central Park West is not leased. Lennar owns it.

Lennar said that they would finish the exterior construction on the low and mid rise condos and then stop and wait for the market to get better. With the exteriors finished, the wood shouldn't rot any faster than it would on any other building that had finished construction.

PadreBrian,

There are several apartment complexes going up and almost complete. One of the complexes at alton/jamboree is nearly complete, and the foundation across the street is almost done as well. Main st village is topped off. The construction is being completed, whether they lease these things is another question.

For example I dont think there are any renters at Camden/Jamboree, that place looks dead.

Ah, okay. As long as they finish the outside shells. It still doesn't look like they are any work what so ever over there.

Interloper, ah okay. Apartments should do fine in this market. Foreclosed people need places to stay too.

PadreBrian- Yes Camden/Jamboree should do well if it was Priced Correctly ( 10-20% less then the much nicer Villa Siena down the street). But last I checked a few months ago they priced that property 10-20% ABOVE Villa Sienna. Villa Siena has Multiple Pools,Tennis Courts,Gated,etc - in my view it is a much nicer property then new Camden/Jamboree development (even if it is a few years older). So someone there has made a huge pricing mistake and has tet to correct it- Since as Living with parents stated Camden/Jamboree apartments- is DEAD. ( yes a ghost town last I checked)

No I don't work for IAC- I HATE THEM!!! But I used to live at Villa Siena and I am VERY familar with the Area.. just making a observation.

I think the biggest issue on Jamboree is what is going to happen to the 1.2 BILLION Dollar Mistake- Central Park West??? Are they finishing up the High Rise condo's with all those Amazing View of the 405?? How many Years will that highrise sit EMPTY?? Isn't Irvine owed a TON OF TAX money from LENNAR?? Can the city take it over?

THIS IS A HUGE EYESOAR for the City of IRVINE- what will happen to this??

What's sad to see is the BIG mature trees in the containers, just sitting, waiting to be put in their places. It's like CPW purgatory for them.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1209562619]What's sad to see is the BIG mature trees in the containers, just sitting, waiting to be put in their places. It's like CPW purgatory for them.</blockquote>

Awe... how cute, not only does IR2 like animals, but he also is sensitive towards the trees. Gawddamn hippies.

What is really annoying though, is the TIC really leases the land you "own" statement without doing a search first, because it would debunk this myth. Fee simple + google = FTW!

[quote author="graphrix" date=1209570096][quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1209562619]What's sad to see is the BIG mature trees in the containers, just sitting, waiting to be put in their places. It's like CPW purgatory for them.</blockquote>

Awe... how cute, not only does IR2 like animals, but he also is sensitive towards the trees. Gawddamn hippies.

What is really annoying though, is the TIC really leases the land you "own" statement without doing a search first, because it would debunk this myth. Fee simple + google = FTW!</blockquote>

I swear I remember Lennar buying the land several years ago for $100 million. If it was leased, wouldn't that be a cost that the homebuyers would be making? I don't remember seeing anything like that in any of the sales materials at CPW back when they were actually trying to sell units.

Back