Brio at Beacon Park

Out of curiosity how were you able to get this information?  I am trying to determine the rough mark up the builder would put on this when selling it.  Do you know any build vs sell price from the other neighborhoods that were recently sold?

ducks08 said:
Out of curiosity how were you able to get this information?  I am trying to determine the rough mark up the builder would put on this when selling it.  Do you know any build vs sell price from the other neighborhoods that were recently sold?

I'm just guessing the price will be 450-550 since it's attached. (Just guessing)

eyephone said:
ducks08 said:

I'm just guessing the price will be 450-550 since it's attached. (Just guessing)
550 for a new attached 1900 sqft place would be a bargain. I will presume the price range will be higher than that, although I would be happy if price range was that (would mean all of the other homes price ranges would be lower than I anticipate).

I agree 550 would be a bargain but I've seen quite a few townhomes starting around 580 price point for 3 bedroom and increasing at each phase, though keep in mind that is base price.  From what Bullsback said and current market sales it seems like we would probably looking at closer to 600k for a 1900sqft.  Though lower would definitely be nice. 

1,963 sq ft duplex at $550k or $580k?  You guys are dreaming.  The larger unit will be minimum low $700's starting.

aquabliss said:
1,963 sq ft duplex at $550k or $580k?  You guys are dreaming.  The larger unit will be minimum low $700's starting.

I don't know. You know how I'm against attached condos. Your neighbor's problem becomes your problem. (Water leaks, noise, etc)

I think the best complex to compare this to right now is Zinnia, which is selling for much higher prices than what people are predicting here. I know plan 3 at Zinnia (3 bd 2.5 bath 1450 sqft.) is going to around 580-590k and plan 4 (3-4 bd 3 bath 1550k) is going for around 620k.

Given that Zinnia is so dense (four-plex), close to the freeway and includes 3 story units.... I would assume these great park neighborhood condos should get a premium. Unless they price low to start a frenzy, but based on how Zinnia is selling... I dont think they will have to start that low to get people to bite.

thelandofnoland said:
110g6eq.jpg
Reminds me of 2 Angell St. in University Park:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2-Angell-St-Irvine-CA-92612/25491329_zpid/

ISz66rsix26aw3.jpg

That place sticks out like a sore thumb.

I'm really interested in seeing Beacon Park and its designs in person. From reading the different neighborhood descriptions, it seems as though there will be quite a few architectural designs in Beacon Park which is always a good thing. I think the difference between these home designs and the one in University Park (above) is that these are going to be in a whole entire community of varying styles that include this.

Looking at the floorplans:http://www.sheahomes.com/community/brio/

These are basically single level homes with one unit on top and the other on bottom.

I'd definitely hate to spend this much not knowing who will be living above me for the next N years.

If someone bought both units, they could get a detached home with 3,400 sq ft., 4 car attached garage, for probably around $1.3M.

Not a bad idea for those who need a next gen suite, just cut out a door connecting the 2.  Or put a fire pole so the in laws could slide down for dinner.

Back