Brand new one story, single family house in Irvine

guava

Does anyone know Single Story new house in Irvine?

I know Belvedere @ Eastwood plan 4 is Single Story,
But they sold out already.

Any suggestion?

I think Beacon park has a few single story homes.  If you are open to resale, there are some at Pavilion Park as well.

I think Beacon park has a few single story homes.  If you are open to resale, there are some at Pavilion Park as well

I am looking for single family house, not condo.

Does Beacon park have any one story, single family house?
If yes, what are their names?

Thanks

guava said:
I think Beacon park has a few single story homes.  If you are open to resale, there are some at Pavilion Park as well

I am looking for single family house, not condo.

Does Beacon park have any one story, single family house?
If yes, what are their names?

Thanks
Khovanian has a single story in both of their tracks, I believe (Silvermist & Rosemont).  They are true single family homes.  Not sure if anyone else had a single story or not in Beacon. 

No only does Beacon have real single story homes, I think it has much more interesting floorplans than the Irvine company tracts where every model looks alike.

Also Calistoga plan 4, which is same as Belevedere plan 4.  And last time I checked, they still have 1 available. 

I'd be interested in hearing what any new Irvine single story homes are running at.

Had a chance today to go to The Oaks (Not Irvine, but LF). They have a 1 story view home at what eventually would price out at $1,300,000 after some upgrades. 2700 SF, 3b/2.5 Ba 2CG. That's pricy for LF, but given zero MR and gated community, it pencils for some.

Any new build single story finds, not resales, please post asking price and stats.

My .02c

Silvermist-Amber apx 2796 ft, apx 7.5k sq/ft lots, 12 ft ceilings.  . . . base 1.4mm,
Rosemont-Lotus apx 1950ft, apx 6k sq ft lots, 12 ft celings. . base 975k

haven't looked at Eastwood in awhile, but remember it being 600/ft?  might be wrong, but recall when capitalizing and adjusting for BP MR, it was more expensive but not as dramatic as headline numbers would suggest. . .  . Eastwood lots were all end units which bordered Park Paseo, so somewhat more private than bp, but lots were generally smaller than bp and without a driveway. 

BruinDoc said:
guava said:

Any suggestion?

Toll Brothers is building at Orchard Hills and I believe they are opening this month. The Alta Vista neighborhood will have a single story among the offerings.
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Alta-Vista-at-Orchard-Hills

4600 sq foot single story with his and her double garages........ wow! Going to be pricey!

BruinDoc said:
guava said:

Any suggestion?

Toll Brothers is building at Orchard Hills and I believe they are opening this month. The Alta Vista neighborhood will have a single story among the offerings.
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Alta-Vista-at-Orchard-Hills

One of those homes on a view lot with an infinity pool would be perfection, but I'd have to marry well for that to happen.  haha

Those Toll Bros plans in OH are what they should have built in Hidden Canyon.

Two 2-car garages is awesome.

The problem with that Lotus one story is the secondary bedrooms are in the front. Should put other spaces there and all rooms on the backside. Maybe just one guest room in the front.

irvinehomeowner said:
Those Toll Bros plans in OH are what they should have built in Hidden Canyon.

Two 2-car garages is awesome.

The problem with that Lotus one story is the secondary bedrooms are in the front. Should put other spaces there and all rooms on the backside. Maybe just one guest room in the front.

I think the reason that Toll Bros did that was because overall the lots in OH are much larger than HC. I have friends who moved to HC and some of those lots are tiny ie 4000+sq ft home on 5000 sq ft lot. I think the average lot size for Toll Bros in OH will be 10000 sq ft. There are some large lots in HC but not enough to justify 4 car garages.

Back