BK on Irvine vs. N. Tustin

Is it just me or it kind of weird for a site admin/mod to follow user around to other sites and demand participation.

irvinehomeowner said:
T2 said:
Is it just me or it kind of weird for a site admin/mod to follow user around to other sites and demand participation.
I guess Graph misses the IHO view lot.  8)

graphrix is bitter he is STILL renting in Santa Ana

test said:
irvinehomeowner said:
T2 said:
I guess Graph misses the IHO view lot.  8)

graphrix is bitter he is STILL renting in Santa Ana
He is bitter because he enjoys being bitter.  Guess all those big plans on making big money from the foreclosures isn't quite panning out.

What makes you think that it is economic reasons that he is "bitter" (even if I am not sure that your characterization of his personality is correct)?

And "Test", that whole "bitter renter in santa ana" business is old, and very annoying. 

Not much different than calling you a "Realtard", as both just stifle, rather than encourage, conversation.

Yes... even though I get into it with graphrix... I would prefer we don't characterize people and get into what they are doing in their private lives.

I realize that there is also a usc/graph conflict but let's try to keep those off BOTH boards.

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"  :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King
king_rodney.jpg
http://img.timeinc.net/time/2007/la_riots/king_rodney.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
Yes... even though I get into it with graphrix... I would prefer we don't characterize people and get into what they are doing in their private lives.

I realize that there is also a usc/graph conflict but let's try to keep those off BOTH boards.
Agreed...I should have bit my lip.  The issue that I have with graph is him trying to dig up dirt on me to try to bring me down, I never really understood that.  But then I guess that comes with the territory when someone has some success.  Oh well, I enjoy proving him wrong.

freedomcm said:
What makes you think that it is economic reasons that he is "bitter" (even if I am not sure that your characterization of his personality is correct)
Just the vibe that I get, that's all.  I never understood his haterade for me, not like I ever did anything to cause it.  He just irked me when he was trying to use his google skills to try to find dirt on me and make me look bad...seemed like he was grasping at straws.

Back