Birthday Ideas

[quote author="caycifish" date=1247637652][quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1247619579]That's a great idea! When are you coming over?</blockquote>

Dude, I pay other people to clean my own house. I'm not cleaning yours.

Take note:

<a href="http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/137213/women_find_men_who_do_housework_attractive.html?cat=7">Women Find Men Who Do Housework Attractive</a>

and

<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/06/17/housework.relationships/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail">Housework and sex: What's the connection?</a></blockquote>

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

Dude, you don't need suggestions from a bunch of people who don't know your wife! You know her better than any of us... what would make her happy? What does she talk about, what does she want, what gives her pleasure? You know this better than any of us!

[quote author="stepping_up" date=1247742619]Dude, you don't need suggestions from a bunch of people who don't know your wife! You know her better than any of us... what would make her happy? What does she talk about, what does she want, what gives her pleasure? You know this better than any of us!</blockquote>

Don't be so sure of yourself... some people are gift giving challenge. I'm pretty sure all of the above suggestions are better than what my husband could comeup with on his own and we been together a LONG time.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1247743101][quote author="stepping_up" date=1247742619]Dude, you don't need suggestions from a bunch of people who don't know your wife! You know her better than any of us... what would make her happy? CYou know this better than any of us!</blockquote>

Don't be so sure of yourself... some people are gift giving challenge. I'm pretty sure all of the above suggestions are better than what my husband could comeup with on his own and we been together a LONG time.[/quote

I disagree... if people don't focus on "what do I for a gift?" but focus on asking themselves what makes someone happy, what gives them pleasure, etc... the "gift" will come to mind.

exactly... the gift can or cannot be material. If it gives someone pleasure and happiness, then it was a great gift. I loathe the gift card... it's all about I bought you something, but you get to pick it out because I couldn't think of anything that you would like. A gift can be anything that makes someone happy.

[quote author="stepping_up" date=1247744796]exactly... the gift can or cannot be material. If it gives someone pleasure and happiness, then it was a great gift. I loathe the gift card... it's all about I bought you something, but you get to pick it out because I couldn't think of anything that you would like. A gift can be anything that makes someone happy.</blockquote>

I think the original poster was looking to buy his wife something nice. I'll agree to disagree with you because I don't see anything wrong with giving someone a nice material gift.

My gift to you Honey is not posting in IHB for a limited duration and turn my attention all to you. This is a priceless gift.

[quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1247707567]What are you driving these days OD?</blockquote>

Honda Fit .. driving it into the ground. At least I have a decent system though.

Nice, I'm rockin' an 07 Si. I'm also driving it into the ground. I haven't washed it for about a year now.

Getting back to my wife's bday gift... She's PMS'ing so anything short of a property in Shady Canyon will not get her out of her mood.

[quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1247924884]Nice, I'm rockin' an 07 Si. I'm also driving it into the ground. I haven't washed it for about a year now.

Getting back to my wife's bday gift... She's PMS'ing so anything short of a property in Shady Canyon will not get her out of her mood.</blockquote>

A nice spa day would help... scratch that... MIGHT help. What the hell do I know, i cop out with dance lessons and jewerly... more recently, travel.

We both want a house, so its just a matter of time.

-bix

Back