Big thanks to SoCal!

graphrix

I just wanted to start a thread to thank SoCal78 and Mr. SoCal for setting this up. It has been amazing how many people have come on over, and lets keep them coming. Keep up the great work, and let us know how we can help make it even better.

I don't know what I would have done without a replacement for IHB. <!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: --> So thank you for creating this forum. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks SoCal!

The fact that the new forums are already exciting and busy just proves that it's the people - not the venue - that make the forums what they are.

Talk Irvine Trivia #1: Where was the banner of T.I. taken? Who's that kid in the picture?

I had a special preview of TI over the weekend and Socal told me the answer, but I didn't know that IHB forums was going to be shutdown... I was wondering why Socal went through all the trouble to create a new message board; and I was really questioning if it would do well, she assured that she was confident it would be successful, and now I know why...

Thanks for thinking of us, Socal, how much warning did Z give you? How much time did it take to put it together?

Hey Guys!! I got my Avatar up in less than a minute, I'm ready to go and yes I'd like to join you all in thanking Mr & Mrs Socal for giving us a new Home,if you need any help please let me know... I promise to behave myself...most of the time.
Nice to see old friends from down the Street!!

[quote author="roundcorners"]I had a special preview of TI over the weekend and Socal told me the answer, but I didn't know that IHB forums was going to be shutdown... [/quote]

So, does that mean you used the coupon she gave you? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[quote author="evalseraphim"]
[quote author="roundcorners"]I had a special preview of TI over the weekend and Socal told me the answer, but I didn't know that IHB forums was going to be shutdown... [/quote]

So, does that mean you used the coupon she gave you? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]

unfortunately, we haven't... Socal needs to warm up to the wife... The wife has been praying for years that the IHB be shut down... and her prayers came true! She mentioned last night, how lonely the spouses addicted to the IHB must be... needless to say, the wife is not too happy with Socal now... sorry socal...

You know, if she let you use the coupon, the two of you could go someplace where there is no computer for you to look at and she could hold your cellphone so you couldn't check the forums that way either. Just sayin'.

Right.. Mr and Mrs. Socal have done a great job giving us a new forum. Getting used to the website... still in transition, but it's nice to see almost everyone move over to this board. Hopefully we will have a few blogs on real estate, or general Irvine related topics too. (though I don't remember the last time I read the blog page on IHB)

Thank you all, but no need for thanks, really. A good mom would NEVER abandon her kids when they're tossed out of the house. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'll add my thanks to this thread. It's nice to see the community continue, esp for us (mostly) lurkers. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Been lurking on IHB for almost 3 years and was sad to see the forums shut down. The forums became a must read more so than the blog.

Kudos to SoCal for starting this, and making sure the community continues!! Looking forward to healthy and positive discussions on the talkirvine forums <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Back