Bestest Newest Detachedest Home in Irvine for less than $1m?

Burn That Belly said:
I don't believe I was preaching ROI in 2006, nor was I preaching it at WB.

Gah. You don't get it. Something could happen and ROI at Delano in Eastwood could go negative and stay that way for a few years just like at Portisol.

Seeing how high all these prices are going... for all we know... this is the new 2006.

Burn That Belly said:
I think I was still in elementary school in 2006.

Sometimes I think that's true now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

(that's a joke, before you start deleting all your posts)

Mety said:
Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
And that's why I said ROI is not guaranteed and to me, if it's your primary residence, not something you should be focusing on.

I don't believe I was preaching ROI in 2006, nor was I preaching it at WB.

I think I was still in elementary school in 2006.

But okay.

I think I was born in 2006.

This all makes sense now.

This might fit into Tiny-Living, even Tiny-Living has a real roof. Then homeless mobil-park at the GP and use free amenities for free? I don't think so, Irvine PD will come knocking on the door as soon as it park. Code enforcement - Anti-Camping is in effect.

BTB unblocked CV also!
Hey IHO, your preaching has moved BTB's heart. He unblocked 2 TI members.

We all should respect other views and counter, intelligently. Sometimes, poking fun is all good. ROI is relative because in the end its your bag if you hold it, and nobody else.

Compressed-Village said:
ROI is relative because in the end its your bag if you hold it, and nobody else.

Perhaps we can start using CAGR instead of ROI? ROI is very misleading since it doesn?t consider the time frame used to arrive at that ROI. 

Now that BTB has gone soft as a dad (or soon to be dad) Perhaps he is willing to be more transparent (or less misleading) and use the CAGR. To be fair, he is factually correct in his calculations, just not the best metric to be using when the time period is more than a year.

@BTB - congrats man. Your life is going to suck for the five years. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

qwerty said:
@BTB - congrats man. Your life is going to suck for the five years. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

He?s got in-law help.

They basically bought a grandchild.  :)

(see... not so funny when you?re the subject)

So instead of making a "Bestest Resalest Home in Irvine for less than $1m", I just decided to post this here.

I started doing a Redfin search of 4br/3ba homes under $1m in Irvine and saw this:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/3672-Haverford-St-92614/home/4656216

Other than being in the older Culverdale hood (which actually districts to Uni high), I thought this remodel was pretty good for today's trends: Great Room with really large kitchen, main floor master, 2nd floor loft, tiny backyard but large front yard and driveway.

I don't really like the tile or choice of cabinet color for the main floor and kitchen but those are easy to change. I would prefer to get this for less than $1m than a Delano attached over the garage unit. :)

Even though it has a driveway, it's a courtyard home at the end of the 6-pack.... but it is pretty good for $989k (weird that it was originally listed for $985k and then they raised it a few days later... should have been $988k).

Maybe the Portola Springs location and the '4' in the address?

Back