Best O.C. Places To Eat When It Rains

socal78

The forecast shows we may need this list for the next couple of weeks.

Here are inputs of the best places throughout Orange County to eat when it rains. - Fast Food Maven @ OC Register

?"Roma D'Italia. Nothing better than home-style Italian in bad weather." [Locations in Tustin and Ladera Ranch)

?Carol Sonnenberg Skinner: "Corner Bakery or Boudin's?yummy soup in a bread bowl."

?Tom Beeman: "Souplantation."

?John Han: "Hot Miso Soup at RA Sushi."

?Anne-Marie Bush: "Marie Callender's. Soups, chili and right now
Shepherd's pie."

?Carrie Carlson: "Marie Callender's chicken & broccoli fettucini-and the chocolate cream pie. not counting calories of course!"

?Patricia Pendergraft: "Rutabagorz in Orange or Tustin - never been to the Fullerton location. Delicious healthy food- not that greasy stuff. Great soup. All kinds of good stuff there. Hmmmm." (Not listed here, but a few others did recommend Rutabegorz, which has locations in Fullerton, Orange and Tustin.)

?Alison Bergquist: "Corner Bakery - chili and bread bowl. Then go to Border's for their decadent hot chocolate. I think I will go there on my way home."

?Soo Shewey: "Souplantation or any place that has decent grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup."

?Aimee Tran Mucciaro: "Bun Bo Hue So 1 - Westminster/Garden Grove!! Yummy spicy beef base soup with noodles or American style- Mimi's french onion soup or corn chowder!!"

?Ashley Berns: "Went to Claim Jumper today?not only do they have a nice selection of soups to warm you up, but with the Happy Hour selection of food and drinks it was a wonderful rainy day fill up."

?Judith Hunt: "This is in L.A.: DuPar's; next to the Farmer's Market; 3rd and Fairfax; they have the BEST split pea soup. Yum! Really warms one up on these rainy days!"

Back