Best "new" homes in Irvine/Tustin under $600K (currently)

irvinerealtor

In your opinion, which builder (if any) is offering the best value currently for a purchase in Irvine/Tustin under $600K?

I don't think there are any detached new homes under $600k in Irvine/Tustin so only attached.

Cambria plan 2 in a 3 plex is my bet - only garage is attached but not sure how much premium there.

Next will be the Santa Maria homes back to JOST.

I was going to say the smallest detached condos in Stonegate or Laguna Altura but it looks like they are over $600k now... even Portola Springs is over $600k.

Is there even anything for sale in Columbus Square?

My take...

Plan 1:  Great first floor, but not having the 3rd bedroom is a significant drawback from a resale and functional standpoint
Plan 2:  For $40K more, you get the 3rd bedroom, and slightly more living space. Having the 3rd closet is a big difference IMO.
Plan 3:  While functionally, the 3rd plan isn't that different than the 2nd, the extra sq feet makes it very aesthetically pleasing, and I really like this plan.

So my cousin is moving to America from a foreign country and wants to purchase an attached condo.. 2 bedroom blah blah blah... If she's looking for something not new, which homes do you think have the best floorplans?

I showed her 88CoralWood, what IrvineRealtor posted but it had a stairs that lead straight to the front door. 

Any recommendations?

Back