Best Milk Tea in Irvine?

Tip thieves are the worst. I’m not adding 10-20% of an already overpriced bill (that goes to billionaire landlords) to fund someone’s $3 million Irvine tract home purchase.

Guys, I'm telling you try this at Omomo:
Black Jade Milk Tea with cheese foam, 75% sweet, regular ice (to keep it cold enough), double boba (always brown boba).
Get it, shake it up well BEFORE you put the straw in, and enjoy the frothy milk tea goodness with the best boba texture around. This is the best.

so much drama with orobae lately. i hope they can resolve it and open back up.
I hope they would just accept Mobile Orders so I don't have to wait 45 minutes while the cashier tells every customer that the Rising Phoenix tea leaf comes from a special mountain in China and has a luxurious nutty undertone with aroma of delicious oolong that was roasted at the foot of a mountain near a picturesque village in Fujian province that was hand carried from the winter harvest in Taichung, Taiwan.

C'mon Orobae, just give me the tea!

Based on the comments and feedback from staff on the link I put above....I don't know if Orobae can recover. I don't know who will want to willingly work there if the employees are telling the truth.

I'm guessing everyone that drives to Orobae recently ends up across the street at Omomo, making the line 2x+ as long as normal.

Cloudy Co. is no good, I usually go there when Orobae line is too long, but last time everything was so flavor-less I told myself never again.

Not in Irvine, but tonight I think I'm going to venture out to Cha-Redefine in SCP. Last time I went I got the Pineapple Green Tea with Avocado Foam, man it was so good (Avocado foam was 💣 ) - Probably getting that again.

I'm guessing everyone that drives to Orobae recently ends up across the street at Omomo, making the line 2x+ as long as normal.

Cloudy Co. is no good, I usually go there when Orobae line is too long, but last time everything was so flavor-less I told myself never again.
I think Cloud Co. closed up recently as well. There is also Gong Cha which is pretty good and offers the ability to order online as well as at the kiosk in the shop.

I think Cloud Co. closed up recently as well. There is also Gong Cha which is pretty good and offers the ability to order online as well as at the kiosk in the shop.
Yup, Cloudy Co. went belly up as well. Bako at south Coast is the closest to rising phoneix.
TP tea and HN Tea are both good, but it's out in Jamboree area.

Yup, Cloudy Co. went belly up as well. Bako at south Coast is the closest to rising phoneix.
TP tea and HN Tea are both good, but it's out in Jamboree area.
Yes, the TP Tea TieGuanYin Milk Tea has a really good flavor, one of my faves with the QQ noodles. My office is nearby TP Tea so I drop in there often.

Will give Bako a try, haven't been there yet. The Phoenix Oolong Tea Latte is like $6.50 before toppings 😭

Back