Best Italian Restaurant in Irvine for a date

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1240403325]Just got back from the date...went to Ti Amo....yummy! There will be a second date! ;)</blockquote>

Good work. Too bad you're back posting at 10:30, but that's a fine effort!

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1240403325]Just got back from the date...went to Ti Amo....yummy! There will be a second date! ;)</blockquote>

Good for you USC!! Hope it works out for you!!

By the way, has anyone ever been to Mario's by the Sea (It's not, but that's what it's called) on Goldern Lantern in DP? If not, you should go!!

I wanna try the Joint Graph recommended too..maybe Vic will buy :lol:

[quote author="Roo" date=1240406196][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1240403325]Just got back from the date...went to Ti Amo....yummy! There will be a second date! ;)</blockquote>

Good work. Too bad you're back posting at 10:30, but that's a fine effort!</blockquote>
Haha Well I do get up at 6am every day but we did have a very good date for 3 hours.

Good for you, USC. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm sure we all have many more recommendations to keep her WOW'd.

I agree. WoW is a good cheap date. You and her can both meet up in a romantic little village pub in the woods. Share some heartfelt words via voice-over-IP chat, then slay some goblins.

[quote author="Roo" date=1240382495][quote author="irvine123" date=1240206934]why irvine only? If it is a special date, take a look at Ti Amo at Laguna? Make a reservation and request a table upstair for sunset. Their food is excellent.</blockquote>

I'm late, but I second Ti Amo.</blockquote>

Really? I've eaten there twice and was very unimpressed for the money on both occasions. The special was a double thick pork chop, which was cooked fine. However, the sauce was sweeter than anything I've ever tasted.

Farther still, but Luciana's in Dana Point is relatively cheap and has a terrific atmosphere. Great food is a given.

www.lucianas.com

I would say Tuscany Mediterranee Grill off of Main st, it is very Romantic,, wonderful dishes, very reasonable prices, it is really a event to remember, I think it is the best Italian restaurant in Irvine, maybe in Orange county, oh service is very classy too. try them you will be glad you did.

[quote author="tmare" date=1240487156]Good for you, USC. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm sure we all have many more recommendations to keep her WOW'd.</blockquote>
Things didn't quite work out due to our schedules conflicting plus she lived in Chino Hills.

[quote author="italianman" date=1246746071]I would say Tuscany Mediterranee Grill off of Main st, it is very Romantic,, wonderful dishes, very reasonable prices, it is really a event to remember, I think it is the best Italian restaurant in Irvine, maybe in Orange county, oh service is very classy too. try them you will be glad you did.</blockquote>
I've also heard good things about that place, I'll have to give it a try.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1246762099][quote author="tmare" date=1240487156]Good for you, USC. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm sure we all have many more recommendations to keep her WOW'd.</blockquote>
Things didn't quite work out due to our schedules conflicting plus she lived in Chino Hills.</blockquote>

Oh, she's just playing hard to get. Just move on. You're not getting any younger, you know. =)

Back