Belvedere at Eastwood

So is this new for Irvine?

We take away your driveways. And for those who have them, we take away your ability to park on them.

Why even have one?

irvinehomeowner said:
So is this new for Irvine?

We take away your driveways. And for those who have them, we take away your ability to park on them.

Why even have one?

I thought these were true SFRs?  odd..if someone can care to explain.

No parking on the driveway is only for those four plan 4s.  I think it's because those plan 4 have a very short driveway and it's too short to park a car on it. 

The plan 4 (mark in yellow in the attached map) is located at the curve and the builder place the structure as close to the street as possible in order to maximize the 3500 s.f. lot for a 2000 s.f. single story home and this result in very short driveway. 

Edit: It shown better in the 2nd map below that the plan 4's driveway is shorter than others. 

Attachments

• Bevedere Plan 4.jpg
    Bevedere Plan 4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 358
  • Beveldere Site Map.jpg
    Beveldere Site Map.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 355
lnc said:
No parking on the driveway is only for those four plan 4s.  I think it's because those plan 4 have a very short driveway and it's too short to park a car on it. 

The plan 4 (mark in yellow in the attached map) is located at the curve and the builder place the structure as close to the street as possible in order to maximize the 3500 s.f. lot for a 2000 s.f. single story home and this result in very short driveway.
Why would anyone want one of these. People have gone delusional, imo (referring to the single story on no lot at such high prices). 

Bullsback said:
lnc said:

Why would anyone want one of these. People have gone delusional, imo (referring to the single story on no lot at such high prices).

Welcome to new Irvine. Please say hi to your neighbors, they are just five feet away from your window after all.

Bullsback said:
lnc said:

I live in an older neighborhood where there are a lot of house with short driveways where you can't park on them. They do have 3 car garages though...

Latest from Mr. Belvedere. Phase 1 move-ins are in November.

Attachments

• Belvedere Availability.jpg
    Belvedere Availability.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 604
  • Belvedere Prices.jpg
    Belvedere Prices.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Belvedere Site.jpg
    Belvedere Site.jpg
    836.6 KB · Views: 454
Probably covered already in the thread...

Based on the floor plans online, I don't see conservatory as a room option.  Does anyone know why?  Is it limited based on lot size and distance of conservatory wall to the property line?

68 out of total 134 homes sold, only 66 more to go including the model home.  Looks like they will sold out around next Spring. 

Now they just release 6 more homes in phase 13.

Residence 1 from $1,136,000
Residence 2 from $1,198,000
Residence 3 from $1,271,000
Residence 3X from $1,348,000
Residence 4 from $1,270,625

Many of the home in Phase 13 that are facing the Paseo will have a lot premium added to it.  The premium is $35k and the price listed above is only the base price. 

Attachments

• Belvedere phase 13.jpg
    Belvedere phase 13.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 417
scubasteve said:
does anyone know how big the model home lot sizes are?  they seemed decent size.

The model home's lot differently bigger than the stander lot, probably close to 4000 s.f.

Standard lot is 48'X74', only 3552 s.f (same size as our Mulberry's and Varrena's lot, 65'x55', 3575 s.f.).  But according to Dr. Travel's estimate, the model home's lot might up to 10 feet deeper than the standard lot.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,13649.msg286580.html#msg286580

BTW scubasteve, check out Varrenna if you have a chance.  Tri Point did a pretty good job improving upon Mulberry's wide and shallow type of design. 

lnc said:
scubasteve said:
does anyone know how big the model home lot sizes are?  they seemed decent size.

The model home's lot differently bigger than the stander lot, probably close to 4000 s.f.

Standard lot is 48'X74', only 3552 s.f (same size as our Mulberry's and Varrena's lot, 65'x55', 3575 s.f.).  But according to Dr. Travel's estimate, the model home's lot might up to 10 feet deeper than the standard lot.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,13649.msg286580.html#msg286580

BTW scubasteve, check out Varrenna if you have a chance.  Tri Point did a pretty good job improving upon Mulberry's wide and shallow type of design. 

Didn't know about Varrena... they def look like Mulberry from the outside.  Will check it out!

Finally had a chance to stop by to check these out last week:

Liked how the entry hallway is wider than similar models at Strada for all three models.
The first floor of Plan 1 and second floor of Plan 2 are very similar to Strada Plan 2.
Thought Plan 2 was the most impressive with the large great room.  Would be even better if the CA room can be made into a conservatory. 
The lofts are much bigger than the ones at Strada, more functional for family entertainment room/kids play room.
Location...I prefer Orchard Hills, it feels more premium to be in the hills and with better views.
Eastwood felt more like Cypress Village and Stonegate to me, the community is in a grid.

What's the consensus on how Belevedere homes selling?  I was handed sheets with multiple home sites available for sale.

What's going on with landscape maintenance at the Eastwood entrances, specifically along Jefferey? The olive trees are full of tree suckers and watersprouts - looks like they haven't been cleaned-up/pruned in months. Is the HOA maintaining common landscape areas within the community?

Perspective said:
What's going on with landscape maintenance at the Eastwood entrances, specifically along Jefferey? The olive trees are full of tree suckers and watersprouts - looks like they haven't been cleaned-up/pruned in months. Is the HOA maintaining common landscape areas within the community?

5P is setting a new trend for minimal neighborhood upkeep, perhaps IP is following suit.

Back