Bell Tower Barber Shop

irvinehomeowner said:
Both Gene and Mike were a 3-person wait yesterday so I went to PS9's guy (don't remember his name).

He actually took a long time, trimming and re-trimming... even after he took off the barber-shawl. Pretty good cut but I'm used to the twins faster style.

It's interesting because the two non-Asian barbers weren't there... felt like a nail salon. :)

PS9?s barber is Michael and he is my go to person too. 

I also go for the twins if Michael is busy but no one else except these three for my hair cut.

lnc said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Both Gene and Mike were a 3-person wait yesterday so I went to PS9's guy (don't remember his name).

He actually took a long time, trimming and re-trimming... even after he took off the barber-shawl. Pretty good cut but I'm used to the twins faster style.

It's interesting because the two non-Asian barbers weren't there... felt like a nail salon. :)

PS9?s barber is Michael and he is my go to person too. 

I also go for the twins if Michael is busy but no one else except these three for my hair cut.

Shhhhh...don?t say his name!

This thread is hilarious.  I?ve been going here for years since finding it and totally get what you are all saying.  Got tired of paying $25 to sit in a chair for 30-35 minutes at a barber or chain store.  I?ll be moving from Irvine to Baker Ranch later this year, so I will be even closer- lol.  You can just walk in without waiting most of the time and usually bring my two young boys with me.  I?ve never learned any of the hair cutters? names; but I could sure recognize all their faces and have seen some of them around town or in other parts of OC just randomly.  This place just makes haircuts as PITA free as possible. 

Back