Being with people who understand you?

I LOVE that commercial...it resounded with me when I first saw it. :) And the cute kids dancing didn't hurt either. I think my favorite part is the funk march at the end. Maybe I'll leave work like that tomorrow. If anyone joins me, I know I've found some kindred souls. If not, I'll use my mastercard to buy myself some solace in an ice cream cone and a cupcake.

[quote author="ohnelly" date=1251285347]I LOVE that commercial...it resounded with me when I first saw it. :) And the cute kids dancing didn't hurt either. I think my favorite part is the funk march at the end. Maybe I'll leave work like that tomorrow. If anyone joins me, I know I've found some kindred souls. If not, I'll use my mastercard to buy myself some solace in an ice cream cone and a cupcake.</blockquote>

If you can get up the nerve...the cupcake and cone will be on me.

[quote author="ohnelly" date=1251285347]I LOVE that commercial...it resounded with me when I first saw it. :) And the cute kids dancing didn't hurt either. I think my favorite part is the funk march at the end. Maybe I'll leave work like that tomorrow. If anyone joins me, I know I've found some kindred souls. If not, I'll use my mastercard to buy myself some solace in an ice cream cone and a cupcake.</blockquote>

Because you. are. made. of awesome. "dances"

:p

I love that too.

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

That dancing kid always makes me laugh.

Lately, this Verizon commercial has been cracking me up in the car:

(People in an office yelling their emails because their internet is slow).

"SUBJECT! URGENT! BOB, I NEED THE BAKER FILES, STAT!"

"REPLY! STILL MAKING CHANGES! CIRCLE BACK LATER!"

"BEN! THANKS FOR THE FLOWERS! I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME! LOL."

"SEMICOLON, RIGHT PARENTHESES! WINKY EMOTICON!"

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1251805307]That dancing kid always makes me laugh.

Lately, this Verizon commercial has been cracking me up in the car:

(People in an office yelling their emails because their internet is slow).

"SUBJECT! URGENT! BOB, I NEED THE BAKER FILES, STAT!"

"REPLY! STILL MAKING CHANGES! CIRCLE BACK LATER!"

"BEN! THANKS FOR THE FLOWERS! I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME! LOL."

"SEMICOLON, RIGHT PARENTHESES! WINKY EMOTICON!"</blockquote>

I actually really love that one too!

Back