Based on your experience at TI, whom do you like to dislike?

Based on your experience at TI, whom do you love to hate?

• IndieDev

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • edhne

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • USCTrojanCPA

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • irvinehomeowner

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Others

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • patrick.net

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LAtoOC said:
Judging by previous posts, "roundcorners" should be on that list as well.

You can choose "Others" and specify like USC did.

I just chose the frequent posters under "Irvine Real Estate" section. I am sure there are many others, so is the place holder "others"

Hate is a very strong word. I don't love to hate anyone on this board. I dislike when board members make disparaging remarks about other members.

Overall most members are very helpful and I appreciate the opinions and different point of views. All the way back from the IHB days most people here have helped keep my trigger finger in check from overpaying for a house and made me feel better that I am not the only one who is very frustrated by the current Irvine housing market.

Ha, interesting poll. +1 to what rickr said. Thanks to all the help everyone here has given me, I'm able to successfully open escrow as of yesterday. Fingers crossed!

Agreed. Changed it to "like to dislike", but the poll header can not be edited.

I got many view points, suggestions and help from this forum as well. The key is to provide help/inputs/suggestions with out belittling others.

I hope this doesn't turn into an anti-popularity contest.  I find IndieDav to be a bit of a refreshing change to the forum, sure a little rough around the edges but I'm glad he posts here actively....it keep things interesting!

Yes..... :) I am so happy i am not on this poll. I remember i was the first one on the list on IHB.

You can have all the money in the world and the best education, but humility wins in my book. Was just having a conversation with a friend that a lot of people we know from the "nicer" cities general seem to lack (or exhibit) certain traits. Not all, but some. I'm not one to pick fights, just interesting to observe.

Didn't vote because I don't dislike any of these people, but I'm shocked (yet strangely intrigued) that there is a poll about this!

Seriously? Who is there to hate on TI... except errr.... Graphix... Graphix... cough, cough....   

TI - "Graphix".... = Panda loves everyone on this forum. I question myself everyday why I keep coming back to this forum while i am moving to Atlanta, Georgia :(

Panda said:
Seriously? Who is there to hate on TI... except errr.... Graphix... Graphix... cough, cough....   

TI - "Graphix".... = Panda loves everyone on this forum. I question myself everyday why I keep coming back to this forum while i am moving to Atlanta, Georgia :(
Because you like us.

Does patrick.net = PatStar?

Because I don't think patrick.net is a member here.... and if it means Panda.net... I'm so voting for that!  :-*

ucla bruin said:
Ha, interesting poll. +1 to what rickr said. Thanks to all the help everyone here has given me, I'm able to successfully open escrow as of yesterday. Fingers crossed!

So where did you end up buying? 

I actually like IndieDev and hope he sticks around.

Contarian viewpoints are always good as long as they are logically supported.

Panda viewpoints are good too... for me to poop on.  :p

Back