Baby stroller

We bought a bugaboo for like $650 and have used it through two kids.  Can probably sell for like $250 or $300.

Strollers are one of those these that will make your life great or terrible.  A lot of people go through multiple strollers.  Just pick a good one and pay the extra.

Stroller, depending on use, could be ok used, but never buy a used car seat. The travel stroller we got was used, it gets thrown around, and you know the airlines don't take care of your strollers when they are tossing them in at gate check, on that note, get a travel car seat too, if you plan to fly a lot with the kids. 

akkord said:
Stroller, depending on use, could be ok used, but never buy a used car seat.  The travel stroller we got was used, it gets thrown around, and you know the airlines don't take care of your strollers when they are tossing them in at gate check.

Car Seats have expiration dates too.

We take a umbrella/fold up one when we travel.

I have to give it to you guys travel with kids. It hectic, when I travel for work by myself and see parents with kids, I really feel for them. One time, there was this one dude, flying first class. I know he was a cocky executive and he thinks he can board before anyone else. There is lady looked tire with a 5 month old and cut her off completely. I was about the deck him. Then, good thing the gate keep grabbed a hold of him and let the lady with the baby go first. Sometimes arrogant pricks have no common decency.

Burn That Belly said:
Can the Uppa Cruz be carry-on the plane? What?s the stroller policy? Domestic and international.
Most airlines will check in a stroller and car seat at no extra cost but it varies by airline.

Uppababy vista. Well worth the money. I thought the bassinet was great too. It's rated for sleeping so you don't need to buy a separate cosleeper/bassinet for the first few months. I never actually took it outside for a walk... It stayed in the house and we moved it around from room to room for naps.

You don't want to be lugging a full size stroller around. Get a yoyo babyzen for travel.

Burn That Belly said:
Can the Uppa Cruz be carry-on the plane? What?s the stroller policy? Domestic and international.

We have a Vista but it's in the garage collecting dust and waiting to be craig's listed.  It was only good for a few months when we actually used to walk around the neighborhood for an hour every day.  The ones that we actually use is the Baby Jogger City Mini for the one hand pull to collapse, and the MacLaren Volo for carry on to the planes.

Used the Uppa Vista for two kids. Thin profile so goes through shopping aisles and doorways easier but harder to steer compared to the double wides. If you get two kids far apart in age, I would've rather had a stroller with a skateboard option.

At the risk of sounding practical/cheap, I am thrilled we got a 4 wheel bob (I think they stopped making our model in favor of the 3 wheel version). My kid is 2.5 yrs and we have used it just about every day for over a mile since we got it when he was a couple weeks old. We did recently have to replace a tire on it because of hundreds of miles of wear and tear (we talk it on trails occasionally). We wanted something that would fold up easily, grow with the kiddo and have room to store stuff in the bottom. Also since the grandparents wanted to gift it to us we were trying to be respectful with their money and didn't look at anything too posh.

Back